Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

For those that have ordered custom Franchises off of PSHG, what was the turn around time like?

Edited by niXon

I have a simple setup I'd like to do on a pair of franchises, I'm curious if anyone has ever seen it done or done it.

Basically, its the Edmonton Oilers gloves, only in different colors. Will Warrrior do the fingers and cuff a color roll different from the other parts of the glove? The only way to do it on the customizer seems to be to also have a side panel on the index finger, and I don't want that.

does anyone know if warrior will add length to the fingers like eagle? my wife is stuck between a 12 and 13". she likes the backhand feel of the 12" but needs about 1/4" longer fingers.

does anyone know if warrior will add length to the fingers like eagle? my wife is stuck between a 12 and 13". she likes the backhand feel of the 12" but needs about 1/4" longer fingers.

I once asked for a 15 inch glove but with 14 inch fingers. He said the could do that, but I never pulled the trigger.

as much as I love Warrior gloves has she tried Bauer 4 rolls? I found the fingers on my 12 inch Bauers to be longer than my 13 narrow Franchises.

I'll have to have her try them. We can find those local. She's pretty set of warriors b/c she saw my customs and wants her own pair but might try to swings her to the bauers

I'll have to have her try them. We can find those local. She's pretty set of warriors b/c she saw my customs and wants her own pair but might try to swings her to the bauers

I'm kind of the same way. when Easton made 12.5 gloves it was perfect for me. my first pair of Warrior customs were 12 inch and really just a much smaller glove overall. IMO the difference between 12 and 13 is the biggest difference between sizes:

IMG_0809.jpg

left is a 13 narrow, right is a 12 inch

basically I've just found a way to make the 13 narrows work.

Are warrior 12inch gloves narrow or regular?

Thanks

officially neither (juniors are just juniors) but I find them to be much tighter on my hand than the 13 narrows and the cuff to be much, MUCH shorter. compared to the 13 narrows the 12's almost seem like toys.

nice avatar, btw. hope a miracle happens and we somehow get to keep them. :)

Edited by shoeshine boy

JR - what are the cuff specs on your franchise glove in the pictures that rotate through as this website's top header and homelink?

Savard, and is it otherwise modified? 1" length?

Thanks.

if you want options that aren't on PSHG's website I don't recommend using them.

I'm not sure if it's an issue on their end or the fact that they deal with Warrior Canada rather than Warrior USA but the last time I got custom Franchises through them I asked for a Hossa cuff. admittedly this was before they offered it on their website but they told me they'd "request it but couldn't guarantee it". this was at a time when folks going through other retailers who used Warrior USA were getting special things up the yin-yang. I didn't hear anything from them at all but when the gloves showed up it was just the standard blooming cuff. it wasn't a deal breaker for me and trying to get anything out of PSHG seemed to be more trouble than it was worth so I just dropped it. PSHG lost my custom business because of this. I've got another pair being made by Warrior right now but this time I went through Ice Warehouse and with help from Joe at Warrior USA (hopefully) I'll be getting everything I wanted on this pair.

I think you've proven your point about the current fit of the creeper. Just curious if you have any experience with older ones?

I had a pair of carbon retail ones, but couldn't tell you when they were actually made. When I received the custom ones, I was surprised at just how large they were so my perception of what I was getting could have been colored by both the earlier pair of Creepers I no longer had, and those custom Savard Hitmen that I have. I didn't recall those retail Creepers as being particularly tight fitting either, but I'm positive that I don't remember them as being as cavernous as the ones I got from the Custom shop. I may not be completely right about this analogy, but I do have examples of all four of these, so I'd say that those Savard Hitmen and the narrow Franchises are similar in hand width, while the Creepers and the standard Franchises are similar in their width.

Thanks guys for info....I had a chance to "pull the trigger" on a pr of creepers, and steered away from them as I had heard so much about them being "tapered" or "slim", or "contoured"..... in my mind, I thought they were really narrow gloves?

I guess its just a reminder that, no matter what picture you have in your head about the fit or feel of gloves.....you just have to try on that particular model of gloves to know for sure....Thanks again!

JR - what are the cuff specs on your franchise glove in the pictures that rotate through as this website's top header and homelink?

Savard, and is it otherwise modified? 1" length?

Thanks.

Savard, 1"

Does anyone know if Warrior has stopped offering custom Creepers? On their website, you can select Creepers, but the customizer only let's you play around with the Franchise glove.

I just received this custom pair of Warrior Franchises today! They are 14" normal fit, all black tuff-tek (except for the pinky finger and the cuff being black carbon), Hossa cuff,mesh gussets w/mustang palms. The franchise logo and size were left on, as per NHL gloves this year. My name and number are also done in black for a more "stealth" appearance!

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg