Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

To my knowledge you can only get the PPF cuff but can add or subtract length in 1/4-inch increments.

ahh i see, thanks for the info, i guess id just tell them to make the cuff as short as can be or somthing, are the PPFS longer in the fingers than most gloves?

I picked up a pair of Marco Strum Warrior's and want to get another pair made to the same specs, but dont know them. Would I be able to contact Warrior and get them through there? Any Help, Thanks

When you get Eagles with custom finger lengths, do they just give you more or less material in the gussets/palms or do they actually make a slightly longer or shorter finger?

When you get Eagles with custom finger lengths, do they just give you more or less material in the gussets/palms or do they actually make a slightly longer or shorter finger?

The ones I got were shorter/longer fingers. Length rather than depth is what you mean I think.

What do you mean shorter/longer?

I ask because I'm between 12" and 13" gloves. I have a pair of 12" TPS gloves which fit great except are 1/2" too short in the fingers. If all Eagle does for their custom finger lengths is just sew a little bigger palm on them or a little longer gusset, it'd be cheaper for me to have my gloves repalmed with those alterations...

What do you mean shorter/longer?

I ask because I'm between 12" and 13" gloves. I have a pair of 12" TPS gloves which fit great except are 1/2" too short in the fingers. If all Eagle does for their custom finger lengths is just sew a little bigger palm on them or a little longer gusset, it'd be cheaper for me to have my gloves repalmed with those alterations...

no, what he meant was they actually shorten/lengthen the finger padding itself, not just the palm material/gussets.

^ Correct, that is a custom option with Eagle. I have done it a number of times for customers. You have to be exact on the length you want. There are no returns on custom Eagle gloves.

Just ordered my son a set of custom franchises. How long does it usually take the lhs to process the payment and Warrior to get notified that payment has been recieved? I paid last week.

Edited by leer2006

My custom Franchise's eta is 12/22/11. Is Warrior usually faster then their aproximate eta's or usually dead on?

Typically spot on. In my case they'll be here today(should've been last week) thanks to a mixup with UPS. What'd ya get?

Typically spot on. In my case they'll be here today(should've been last week) thanks to a mixup with UPS. What'd ya get?

12" junior franchise's for my son. Black with the centre stripe navy blue, 2 outer stripes lime green, piping in navy blue, Warrior on the cuff in navy blue with lime green outline. Number 6 in lime green and BULLDOG on the cuff in lime green. Standard palms. The blue is for his 2 teams he plays on and the green is his favorite color. He does not know I ordered them.(neither does my wife;))

May I ask when you ordered yours? the suspense waiting for my yellow box to turn green is unbearable....

Has any one ordered Warrior Franchise with Narrow 13'' ? How would you describe the feel and does it almost feel like an anatomical glove? Is there a huge difference from standard Senior 13''

all of customs are 13N but I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask as I'm kind of a 12.5 size so the 13N isn't super tight on me and to me they just feel like a 4 roll. now my 13N Luxes on the other hand.....