Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the silver classic and the silver carbon, and if so could you post pictures? Also this is a long shot it would be great if it were next to red carbon

silver classic:

WarriorCustoms.jpg

silver carbon:

greenmia.jpg

red carbon:

IMG_0571.jpg

Edited by shoeshine boy

If it helps toention, I did plead w/ Joe to see if it was possible to have the new blooming cuffs on the top of the wrist, but w/ Kovy style on the under side. As expected, the answer was no.

Man, I got to find out how to pass as an NHLer to get completely off the wall custom orders filled.

If it helps toention, I did plead w/ Joe to see if it was possible to have the new blooming cuffs on the top of the wrist, but w/ Kovy style on the under side. As expected, the answer was no.

Man, I got to find out how to pass as an NHLer to get completely off the wall custom orders filled.

I was curious about that as a cuff option. Figured that was the answer though.

I asked PSHG on Facebook a while ago, but can't find the thread. They basically said they were very similar materials. But i'd love some pictures or secondary input as well.

I also am curious about the palm options on custom Eastons. I am unfamiliar with Goat and Horse, and would love to learn more about these two materials!

I asked PSHG on Facebook a while ago, but can't find the thread. They basically said they were very similar materials. But i'd love some pictures or secondary input as well.

I also am curious about the palm options on custom Eastons. I am unfamiliar with Goat and Horse, and would love to learn more about these two materials!

goat is a slightly tacky leather, it works well to add a little grip to any stick.

Does Goat tend to thinner than Clarino or Horse? I understand they are natural materials so thicknesses can vary. I really wish I could get some MSH2 on some Eastons!

So the Tufftek on Warriors is the same as the Polyster on these custom Eastons? Same breath-ability and lack of water retention?

Edited by goaliemanshark

Digital is goat

Yep, you shared that with me years ago. I'm just saying that every time I have seen a palm labelled "digital", it has been thinner than the palms labelled "goat". Not saying that is always the case, just what I have seen with various gloves.

Does Goat tend to thinner than Clarino or Horse? I understand they are natural materials so thicknesses can vary. I really wish I could get some MSH2 on some Eastons!

I have the goat palms on custom Easton 800's from PSHG. If you ever had goat palms on Eagle gloves, they are very similar. A little thicker than MSH2, but very different. Goat is tacky and provides grip. I have always loved goat palms because I prefer non-grip sticks, but like a little grip without being overly tacky.

soner or later they've GOT to be adding the Luxe gloves and Franchise pants.

Looks like they added Franchise Pants and Ritual goal pads. From what PSHG says, take that for what it's worth, they won't be doing custom Luxe's.

Edited by Half

Anyone got a template for luxe gloves? It's listed as coming soon on PSHG site

Direct from their Facebook page "Pro Stock Hockey Gear (PSHG) Luxe's we have been told, will not be available for custom....ever"

Edited by Half

The underside of the Kovalchuk cuff is more flexible than the Hossa, but the upper side of the cuff is more rigid to me. Can't comment on how the Kovalchuk and Hossa compare to the Savard cuff.

so if i order through pshg and get lots of add ons like hossa cuff pro pack is that included or an add on to price ?

Why don't you go to their website and find it out yourself?