Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

Did you even take a look at the options?

There's an upcharge for the pro pack, performance palms, name to cuff and number on the thumb.

• Like 1

Any one know any dealer who will do custom mitts with San Jose sharks colors? Why is it that Warrior even offers Teal for the logo exclusively? Do they really not have teal thread for a pinky stripe or cuff?

Any one know any dealer who will do custom mitts with San Jose sharks colors? Why is it that Warrior even offers Teal for the logo exclusively? Do they really not have teal thread for a pinky stripe or cuff?

I'd like to know too. I've always wanted to have Mighty Ducks colored gloves. Did you send them an email? If they won't do it, you could try Eagle

Where can I get a pair of gloves in Edmonton colours in a JR size? I tried making one on the Warrior site, but I couldn't change the colour of the cuff extension, so it's orange instead of blue.

Where can I get a pair of gloves in Edmonton colours in a JR size? I tried making one on the Warrior site, but I couldn't change the colour of the cuff extension, so it's orange instead of blue.

Probably e-mail their custom department to double check but I'm pretty sure you can put in the comments section that you want the Edmonton colorway.

Probably e-mail their custom department to double check but I'm pretty sure you can put in the comments section that you want the Edmonton colorway.

Any clues as to what their email is?

Edited by salibandy

You should be able to put that in the comments section when you make the order through the store.

Let the store do the work - the custom department really shouldn't be dealing directly with the customer.

You should be able to put that in the comments section when you make the order through the store.

Let the store do the work - the custom department really shouldn't be dealing directly with the customer.

I see. Thanks JR. Well, since there is no Warrior store near where I live, are there any you can recommend that I can contact online?

Can someone post pictures of the three different cuffs?

I know there's Savard, Hossa and Kovalchuk.

I'm about to order some customs, but want the blooming cuff on top of my wrist and a really short mobile cuff on the bottom of my wrist, so what should I order?

Also I normally wear a 14" glove, but I heard with the certain Franchise gloves I should go with a 13" does that apply to Customs or just Pro stocks?

I just want the following:

• Options to make this the lightest glove possible (all tuff-tek and no poly inserts?) (Mustang palm lighter than MicroNash?)
  • I don't need the poly inserts, but would like to have the locked thumb, is that possible?
  • Which cuff provides the best mobility for stick handling?

Thanks!

I'm about to order some customs, but want the blooming cuff on top of my wrist and a really short mobile cuff on the bottom of my wrist, so what should I order?

Also I normally wear a 14" glove, but I heard with the certain Franchise gloves I should go with a 13" does that apply to Customs or just Pro stocks?

• Options to make this the lightest glove possible (all tuff-tek and no poly inserts?) (Mustang palm lighter than MicroNash?)
  • I don't need the poly inserts, but would like to have the locked thumb, is that possible?

Thanks!

-I love the kovalchuk cuff

-The gloves are remarkable light with/without poly inserts

-You can get the lock thumb without inserts

-In terms of stick handling, any cuff should not cause problems unless you order an mb33 extended cuff

Thanks!

I have it on my home com, I'll see if I can post it on here later.

The second set of Kovalchuk gloves are mine. They are 14" Narrow that originally had digital palms and have since been repalmed with mustang (from Warrior). The inside of the cuff picture shows just how great the mobility of this cuff is. I also have a pair with the Hossa cuff. I like the Kovy cuff over the Hossa, although both cuffs are nicer than the standard Franchise cuff. At least in my opinion.

i spent about an hour in the store comparing the franchise and luxes, i decided on the franchises but i didnt like the cuff espcially compared to the luxes. i then found out that the kovalchuk cuff was pretty much the luxes cuff. it is by far my favorite. its so mobile but you feel protected

honestly with weight i would think the palms are ao little that it wouldn't make a difference, maybe the outer shell would a little. but i have all carbon micronash palms with inserts and its so light.

also with sizing im normally a 14" (even with old warriors) but these fit wide. their normal/wide 13 fit me perfect. but i needed a 14 luxe.

ps edit: aorry i see now how bad my phone typing is. apologies.

Edited by Gummer12
Cleaned that up for you a little.

Anyone have any clue when the Eagle Customizer is going to be ready? Can anyone tell me who has ordered custom mitts from Eagle before how long production and delivery usually takes?

Anyone have any clue when the Eagle Customizer is going to be ready? Can anyone tell me who has ordered custom mitts from Eagle before how long production and delivery usually takes?

No idea about production time but PSHG has an Eagle customizer last I looked. I thought Eagle had one on their site as well but I could be wrong.

Edit: Just looked and neither have an actual customizer up, just custom options to click. Should have looked first. Haha

Edited by steelnation248

I'm thinking about getting custom franchise's. I'd buy the regular narrow fit ones if they came in all red like the Detroit red wings color way. I have reebok all red hg7000 but am looking for a second pair. How long can I expect the custom franchise to last playing 2-3 days a week? Also, anybody willing to help me out because I do not know what all the options mean as far as cuff, material, gusset and palms go.

I just messed with the customizer

Chose 13 narrow franchise

All material is tufftek

All colors are red except for print. Print is white on white. Chose full cuff roll writing.

New franchise

Micro Nash combo palm. Is this what's on standard? I like thinner palms vs the thicker palm on Bauer 4 rolls. Is this the right choice?

Also chose 3d mesh gussets. What's the advantage/disadvantage of these?

Trilam foam. Have no clue on this.

I didn't see where u can choose hossa or kovalchuk cuff.