Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My "Super Roo" CA9 RPD's.

I went with Alkali because I believed they were the best, I'm about to upgrade again with Alkali because I now know they're the best.

"Super Roo" is the kangaroo logo that I have on each chassis.
The story behind the Super Roo logo here in Australia is that it was found on our most famous muscle car the Falcon GT-HO Phase 3.

Fastest 4 door sedan in the world at the time.

I'm always looking for that motivation to go faster and make my skates stand out which makes it the perfect fit!

I added the yellow laces because it also makes them stand out that much more as well.

image_8.jpg

image_9.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks! I've only used the stick for part of one game thusfar but it's got great kick. I'm going to cut it a little shorter since it's a higher lie than I normally use, and I had originally cut it to the length that I like my defensive stick to be. I purchased it on advice from one of my ice hockey teammates who said the puck feel was great on it, an issue I'm facing considering my current stick setup is fairly pingy on feel and I don't like it as much with the plastic pucks. Everyone I have asked about the sticks loves them thusfar, and after discount on IW they are a sick price so I suggest you check one out.I haven't used the RPD max skates yet, gonna get them baked and on tiles here shortly, at which point I'll switch out the millenniums on the Teams to the asphalts shown.

• Like 1

just ordered another set of bearings for my outdoor wheels. I don't plan on playing much indoor inline, but I would love to keep the millenniums in good shape incase I change my mind. Hoping to post my picture for the contest this weekend.

I went ahead and ordered 2 Alkali RPD lite wood abs sticks for outdoor games. I won't play anything indoors until either the June or August session. I will have to pick up a max stick before that starts. Hopefully the stick quality is as good as what I have seen from the skates.

Edited by big_stoke
  • Like 1

Ha, I was looking to get some skates after a loooong time off and was pretty much set on a pair of bauers. After doing some research and the information on this forum I went with Alkali and couldn't be happier with the decision to this point. I talked my brother in law into getting a pair to replace his x60's and he said he wishes he would have made the switch sooner.

• Like 1

I call this one "Put me in coach!"

you're going to need a second set for her =) adorable dog!!!!!!

edited because dog is female =)

Edited by Stewie
  • Like 1

So im two and half months into skating in my Shift+ skates...i fricking love putting these on. Love thats theres so many guys on here buying the new shifts.. and having similar experiences!

Promoting that RPD Max stick is paying off already! Haha, congrats!

haha, no, it had to be a random drawing from all entrants, because if he took photo contents into account, I mean, how can you say no to that face!!!!!!!!

• Like 1