Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Your best option is to have them remounted by your local store. It is the only way to get them fixed quickly and economically.

Dear justin

I am hesitating to fix this. Some reason... Brand new product and i dont trust LHS....

Do you think it is serious or acceptable ?

If you were i what you do?

Please check my photo and advice.

I would just leave it and give it a shot. It look like it is mounted into the inside which is not really an issue. I don't think you will notice it.

Thanks for your advice.

I will followed your advice and give it a shot ..

Anyway i was big fan of Mission before bauer bought.

Last night i were max+. I noticed mission is back with evolution.

I really like new toecap and inner fitting feelings.

Hey fellas quick question. I'm looking to pick up a pair of the Alkali RPD shift's and my local pure hockey didn't have any that I could try for sizing purposes. I'm currently in reebok 9k's and wearing a 7.5. Do you think I should go 7.5 in the Alkali's or +/- a size/half size? Just curious on how the sizing differs.

Thanks!

Will the Visium also be a wider skate or some fit as before? Also not that I care because I absolutely love my shift+'s but whats the motive to put out a new skate line a year later thats slightly wider and not change anything else? It's killing me cause this new line look SO GOOD but i cant justify buying it completely

The Zenith, Visium, and Rival are all built in the wider fit. The new skates come in different price points, to fit areas Alkali was missing. For example, the Zenith is the perfect skate for the person who doesn't care about a Mag chassis. The Visium will have Purlyn at a lower price than the Shift +.

Does anyone know if the Alkali Labeda Movement Magnesium currently on the RPD Max+ skates will ever be available for purchase? Currently the only Alkali frame I can find from retailers is the frame used on the old CA9 skates (link below)...Can't seem to figure out how to upload my own photos.

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/Alkali_RPD_Magnesium_Roller_Hockey_Chassis/descpage-ARPDFR.html

Edited by gromsponge

The CA9 frame doesn't require a recessed second wheel, the movement chassis does.

Would make it harder to sell I'd imagine as not many people would have a boot with a recess and if they did they'd already have a form of straight chassis so why bother swapping?

Sorry if this is a repeat, but did not see, the RPE Zenith and the RPE Visum look great, but will we be seeing an update to the rest of the line this year, or just these two and the Rival?

Regarding the new line.

I know that they are built on the wider last.

How much wider is the boot compared to the RPD+ range? Is the heel pocket much wider? I like sound of the low pro tongue. I find that in my shift+, the laces from the instep up dig into some boney parts of my ankle. I also have a wide forefoot and find that the first 3-4 lace i keep "medium" tight..and if i go too tight i get cramp. However i feel the heel pock itself fits nice. wondering if the new boots might give me a little extra room in these areas without losing the snug fit.

• Like 1