Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Are these toecaps better than the ones on the initial mission line? :biggrin:

Best of luck, I'm excited to see the final product, and glad to see that you're back in the industry (and back on the board).

So now that we've seen the youtube video with your samples lying around the office, can you post some pics so I can stop pausing the video to check the stuff out? I'm excited for Armada Hockey!

very cool u-tube video. excited to see some new equipment hitting the scene. I would love to see a sprung frame set up.mag alloy for sure.

I saw the YouTube video on your guys Facebook with the signing of Osterkamp and the news post about the signing of Campbell. Ive seen both compete and how they act on/off the rink, its awesome to see you guys backing players that really are class acts. Also the news of the all 80's and labeda wheels is awesome! Really looking forward to see what you guys bring to the table.

The skates in the video looked pretty nice. They did say they were "prototypes" I wonder if the skates are going to be mainly black like in video. I sure hope so!

The skates in the video looked pretty nice. They did say they were "prototypes" I wonder if the skates are going to be mainly black like in video. I sure hope so!

Campbell was wearing a pair of "Prototype" skates at drop in this morning. I assume they were the new Armada skates. They were very basic looking. All gray frame, Gray boot with black accents around the eyelet area, maybe a little green, but might have just been the Dynasty III wheels on the skates that I remember the green from. (I honestly didn't look at them much I was more focused playing on his line haha). The cut/boot looked very Mission-esqe. I'm sure that this isn't anywhere near what they will end up looking like, but I figured I would share.

Edited by kovalchuk71

At a minimum, offer Sprung's as an option! Time to get out of the '80's! Be the first!

Agree with this wholeheartedly... been waiting for the day that Sprungs comes STOCK on a set of boots.

+1 vote for doing these up with Sprungs stock. Lead the way!

Who knows... this could be Sprungster's opportunity to mass market the chassis on some really good boots. I'm tired of doing my own conversions...

We are going with all 80mm chassis. The skates Campbell is skating is our first samples. They definitely will not look like that when they are finished. Make sure you guys are friends with us on Facebook.

We are going with all 80mm chassis. The skates Campbell is skating is our first samples. They definitely will not look like that when they are finished. Make sure you guys are friends with us on Facebook.

Good to know about the prototypes. Thanks Justin.

In terms of fit, we are working with a completely new last, new toe box, new eyelet facing, and new construction. Comfort is key with our new skates, as well as light weight.

One man's comfort, is another man's discomfort.

Could you give some specifics of the fit, so people don't get their hopes up unnecessarily?

What are your plans in Canada, Justin? Is it worth the expense for a new company to establish representation and distribution up here or is it better to focus on the U.S. domestic market early on?