Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Our skates have a more aggressive pitch, which is necessary when you are using the all 80mm chassis. This forward pitch will allow you to get on your toes easily and not make you feel unbalanced on your heals.

I got to see some/all of your gear at a tournament and it looks great. Congratulations on bringing a new inline hockey company to the market. I am a long time Hum'er chassis user and I noticed on your skate lineup that the second wheel is not recessed on your set up. What was the reasoning behind this? Patent issues w/ Tour? Is there an advantage to being further from the skating surface? Again, congratulations on the product launch.

Tour does not have a patent on a recessed wheel. We chose not to do this, so that a player could put our chassis on any skate (if they decided to do this down the road). Also, we found no benefit of the wheel being recessed.

Justin can you comment on the sizing of the skate? Do they fit street shoe size like the older missions? (ie proto vsi) or are they 1-1.5 sizes down like the current mission and bauer skates?

I don't speak for Justin, but when I asked him that before making my pre-order he advised me to go with an 8.0 skate for my 9.5 shoe size. That happens to be the same as my Bauer RX60's. Hope that helps.

I don't speak for Justin, but when I asked him that before making my pre-order he advised me to go with an 8.0 skate for my 9.5 shoe size. That happens to be the same as my Bauer RX60's. Hope that helps.

if rx60's fit you, it sounds like the alkali skates will not

I look forward to trying them on and seeing how they fit, the narrow heel and wider forefoot actually might fit me better, but we will see. I am somewhat curious how the aggressive pitch will be affected by putting a Vanguard on them.

[Edit] Spelling mistake

Edited by Inlinepro77

One thing everyone needs to understand is the amount of heat mold ability our skates have. Almost every guy here is coming from either Mission or Bauer skates, and all have fit extremely well in the boots. Because our boots have the ability to be shaped with a heat fit, the amount of adjustability is amazing.

One thing everyone needs to understand is the amount of heat mold ability our skates have. Almost every guy here is coming from either Mission or Bauer skates, and all have fit extremely well in the boots. Because our boots have the ability to be shaped with a heat fit, the amount of adjustability is amazing.

Could you compare this level of mouldability to the CCM U Foams? Those skates get really soft when heated and your comparisons as to the width adjustment are pretty similar.

Saw your videos on IW, very impressive and good luck!

What kind of warranty are you offering on these? I have had a hard time finding skates that last recently. Smoked 2 pairs of rx25s, Rx 60s, and one90 conversions that are starting to pull away on the heel. Don't know if it's just Bauers because I had a pair of ccms v10 that were are ok but I hate the tri di and I can't get a good heel lock with reeboks. Sounds like your skates might be what I am looking for. Remind me of my wicked 5s which were work horses for me until all the eyelets starting rusting out.

What kind of warranty are you offering on these? I have had a hard time finding skates that last recently. Smoked 2 pairs of rx25s, Rx 60s, and one90 conversions that are starting to pull away on the heel. Don't know if it's just Bauers because I had a pair of ccms v10 that were are ok but I hate the tri di and I can't get a good heel lock with reeboks. Sounds like your skates might be what I am looking for. Remind me of my wicked 5s which were work horses for me until all the eyelets starting rusting out.

If you have eyelets rusting out, it sounds like you aren't taking care of your skates, which will make ANY brand fail.

We offer a 6 month warranty on our skates, but as you may or may not know, I stand behind all product I make. If you have a try manufacturer's defect, I will warranty the product for much longer.

I was lucky enough to see them there too, what division were you in frisbee?

I skated in Bronze? Strong Michigan presence here.

Not seeing the gloves up anywhere...are you guys still working on gettin those out?

Gloves are delayed until February. Had an issue with our vendor and had to move them to a new factory. Sucks, but had to be done.

Damn. I'll let my team know. We are going to be grabbing the CA5 pants from you guys next week.

I'm literally sitting on IW with the CA9's in my cart...just contemplating. I've been here for over an hour doing this. Not sure why...but I am so worried about the boot holding up after this Tour EX-1 debacle..