Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The skates are on the water right now. A few models are here right now, and we are expecting them to arrive in our warehouse around the 15th. We will ship them right out to the dealers as soon as we receive them.

I'm hoping my local store gets them in. They had a small selection of the previous generation. By the sounds of it I think the boots would work well for my foot.

Also, will your movement chassis be available separately?

Edited by sjs0433

Just about to order some new Alkalis! unfortunately no local shops around me have them in stock so ill be picking them up online.

Currently wearing 9.5 in tour bx pros... Just wondering if id still be a 9.5 in a pair of ca9 rpds or would it be safer to order a 9

In regards to fit of the heel....would you say your skates are more like the Bauer Vapor line or Supreme line? My foot just can't do the Vapor boots but the Supremes are just about perfect.

I'm probably going to grab some new skates next year and I'm looking at the RPD shift right now.

Just about to order some new Alkalis! unfortunately no local shops around me have them in stock so ill be picking them up online.

Currently wearing 9.5 in tour bx pros... Just wondering if id still be a 9.5 in a pair of ca9 rpds or would it be safer to order a 9

If you are a 9.5 in tours I would say you will need a 10 in Alkali. However it does depend on how you fit in your Tours, if your toe is brushing the toe cap then you are a 10 in Alkali, if you have some space then you might get away with a 9.5. Unless you are swimming in them you definitely will not fit into a 9.

I'm a supreme fit guy and my Alkalis fit perfectly after the bake! :)

Hey where in Brisbane did you get the skates baked? I have a pair of the Ca7's and I find the tounge doesn't cover my foot compared to when I wear my supreme's. As a result hardly used them in the past year and a half as they are just too uncomfortable.

Hey where in Brisbane did you get the skates baked? I have a pair of the Ca7's and I find the tounge doesn't cover my foot compared to when I wear my supreme's. As a result hardly used them in the past year and a half as they are just too uncomfortable.

I got mine done at Albany Creek skateaway. www.skateaway.net.au (Tell them Sam sent you. :) )

They charge $25 for the bake.

Digi skate rink at Browns Plains charge $50 for a bake(unless you buy your skates there).

And skatebiz charge $25 as well.

Hope that helps! :)

• Like 2

Today is the 15th. Skates shouldve arrived which means bout another week till they ship out to me. :)

Now I'm depressed. Just realized its only Thursday. Long week

Is this Tucson AZ. I know some places don't do daylight savings but I would check the date.

They just released the price of the skates here in Europe. Comp are $310, Team are $430... Quite a price increase... I can't imagine what they are going to pay in Australia :unsure:

Skates are in the port, just waiting for them to deliver to us early next week. We plan on long nights to get all the orders shipped out.

im sure everyone anxiously awaiting the new skates appreciate the work in designing and getting them out. I for sure do. max's are pre ordered and feet are waiting. Hopefully they can get in before the holiday week since open skate and league are off at that time. If not it'll be old wheels and garage hockey

Besides Justin has anyone else had the new MAX or Shift skates on their feet for a little test run yet? Im looking to pick up a new pair of skates soon and the Shift skates maybe it..

I'm still highly anticipating the new TEAM pants as they look very nice at hopefully a comprable price range. I'm hoping for a good holiday bonus this year to pick up the new pants and maybe a new compression undershirt.