Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

$30 upcharge in USA and CAN on regular retail. All options inclusive, one time charge (not including shipping)

Can you expand on/clarify that?

So i design a stick at retail +$30, and reorders of the same specs are at retail? Or am I reading the one time charge incorrectly?

Can you expand on/clarify that?

So i design a stick at retail +$30, and reorders of the same specs are at retail? Or am I reading the one time charge incorrectly?

Here's an example.

Widow SR retail is $229, custom is $260. By one time, I meant you don't need to pay for each option or separate options.

WTF Sr 60 flex?

WTF is right....we dropped 60 since JR got his spec sheet. Fused flex options start at 65.

So if I am used to and liking the shape of the AK27 shaft, but interested in a ops, is there a option for me(shape wise)?

And did I read right that the versteeg that will be available is the curve similar to the draper plus toe kink? I was not sure if we were talking his curve or Toews.

Thank You! Looking forward to this.

So if I am used to and liking the shape of the AK27 shaft, but interested in a ops, is there a option for me(shape wise)?

And did I read right that the versteeg that will be available is the curve similar to the draper plus toe kink? I was not sure if we were talking his curve or Toews.

Thank You! Looking forward to this.

Versteeg's curve is a heel curve with a toe kink.

It be great if they would offer the blue widow in a shaft, there were alot of people requesting it on the facebook group but not sure if they are considering it at all.

It be great if they would offer the blue widow in a shaft, there were alot of people requesting it on the facebook group but not sure if they are considering it at all.

The whole point of the Widow is a super aggressive taper with a low engineered kickpoint and very whippy lower portion. In order for them to offer a shaft of that, they'd likely have to design a special tapered Widow blade as well, which isn't cost effective on their end, especially considering most guys are done with shafts.

For the record, I prefer shafts.

With the cost of a top end stick rising, I've seen an increase in shaft blade. Also more kids are putting in a blade in a broken ops.

As for this customizer, thank you warrior. Going through the shop is much appreciated.

Warrior is going to blow myBauer out of the water with this. Only question will be the upcharge and if its similar to retail, this is gonna be great!

What are the differences between this customizer program and Bauer's?

From what I understand and have seen, Bauer's has to be ordered in packs of 6 and through participating stores.

For those wondering what Versteeg's curve looks like.

This to me does not look like what is described though. What I interpreted above was a p92 with added toe. This is what I am trying to figure out. I have seen the curve you posted as this years versteeg. Either or the picture above could be interesting.

From what I understand and have seen, Bauer's has to be ordered in packs of 6 and through participating stores.

More flex options, different designs, more grip options, blade options etc

And no, myBauer you pay per stick online

the warrior program seems to have more options, and is using "pro" curves as opposed to a deeper variation of "retail" curves. regarding your bauer ordering comment, at one time yes certain stores had the mybauer kiosk, but anyone can order through the online program and the sale would be run through the customer's nearest bauer dealer... and a customer could order a maximum of two at a time (bauer's reason was to protect customers and themselves from the 30 day warranty window)

Edited by shotty

the warrior program seems to have more options, and is using "pro" curves as opposed to a deeper variation of "retail" curves. regarding your bauer ordering comment, at one time yes certain stores had the mybauer kiosk, but anyone can order through the online program and the sale would be run through the customer's nearest bauer dealer... and a customer could order a maximum of two at a time (bauer's reason was to protect customers and themselves from the 30 day warranty window)

Warrior's limit is 12. We offer free shipping on 3+ sticks(US only) and there is a rush fee option.

Another difference is Warrior's program does not limit the look of the product by only being able to select a color decal over a black base.

You have the option of the following base paint colors: Chrome, White, Lime, Sport Gold, Orange, Sparkle Red, Baby Blue, Electric Blue, Navy, Black, Pink

You have the option of 10 graphic decals or the option to have no decal and a blank painted stick. Widow has the added option of the Widow design Blue, Red and Black decal as well.

You have the option of three different Warrior logos: black/black, black/white, white/white

Edited by Miseaujeu

This to me does not look like what is described though. What I interpreted above was a p92 with added toe. This is what I am trying to figure out. I have seen the curve you posted as this years versteeg. Either or the picture above could be interesting.

I also have one of his EQ50's that he experimented with in TO, and one of his current twigs from his time in Philly and they are all the same pattern I linked above. I compared it next to my friend's P92 and they do have relatively the same blade to them. The Versteeg starts to curve earlier in the heel, and has the noticeable toe kink, but the overall blade shape itself is similar to the P92.

I know I'll be picking up a fused one, 95 flex with the Versteeg pattern.

Miseaujeu, would there ever be an option to have no base paint but keep the decals, so the carbon weave would be visible along the whole shaft? Basically how the CCM U+ was.

Also, can you comment on my question about the Hossa curve regarding whether or not it is the same one that BASE offers?

WTF Sr 60 flex?

I'm excited for this. I'm a short adult who uses a curve that no one offers in the intermediate stick, Lidstrom/Getzlaf. if I get one of these custom sticks I can get the SR 60 and then when I cut it down it will be a more reasonable flex for me.

Miseaujeu, would there ever be an option to have no base paint but keep the decals, so the carbon weave would be visible along the whole shaft? Basically how the CCM U+ was.

Also, can you comment on my question about the Hossa curve regarding whether or not it is the same one that BASE offers?

Product will always be painted.

I don't know what Base offers, but our Slovak is the most recent mold we made for Hossa.

do you ship to europe or only us and kanada?

USA and CAN only at this time.

I also have one of his EQ50's that he experimented with in TO, and one of his current twigs from his time in Philly and they are all the same pattern I linked above. I compared it next to my friend's P92 and they do have relatively the same blade to them. The Versteeg starts to curve earlier in the heel, and has the noticeable toe kink, but the overall blade shape itself is similar to the P92.

I know I'll be picking up a fused one, 95 flex with the Versteeg pattern.

Make sure you check out the pattern on the customizer...it may be different.

The patterns will have many details pics, especially on those that are not regular stock retail patterns (Slovak, Versteeg, Zetterberg Pro)

Warrior's past retail pattern offering will be back; Smyth/Robitaille

You have the option of the following base paint colors: Chrome, White, Lime, Sport Gold, Orange, Sparkle Red, Baby Blue, Electric Blue, Navy, Black, Pink

Lime green and pink... but no forest green?

Color me disappointed.

The grip versions are the same that we have had in the line previous. Not sure if anyone has ever noticed, but there are multiple nipple versions out there. "Corner" is the same that was on the DoloSpyne Chrome, Diamond is the same that was on the Kronik and Dolomite and Checker is a new version that is like a raised checker board pattern. What we've found is how cool the texture combinations are with matte finish, velvet grip finish, and grip finish options. The combinations are endless....

There are handle options on the SR Fused model (Dolomite construction). You can get standard, rounded, and square. From what you described, rounded seems like what you're looking for. It has a slightly smaller feel.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I love rounded shaft radius. Is that available to the entire shaft, not just the handle? Or the only choice I'd have is to get an intermediate stick at 85 flex and add extensions? No doubt the texture with colour combinations will look and feel great, however I would prefer performance in relation to my hand posture the most important; Thus the only thing that I'm looking for is rounded shaft (like CCM/RBK's "C" or smaller), and without grip.

Cheers,

I was impressed with all the options offered, it's obvious that a lot of thought and planning went into this process. After seeing JR's stick I can't wait for mine to show up.