Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

Fused would be a tapered shaft and blade fused into an OPS, like dolomite construction.

I know what a fused stick is. I was asking about the type of blade that will be on the fused stick

so if i get this right the customiser is basicaly pro stock sticks with your own choices of stock curve, flex and graphics and blade material? only thing the nhl players have more is that they can send in their own curve on top of all this with maybe flex zone in stick and blade stiffness. will it say pro stock no warranty on the sticks when u buy them from the customiser? also noticed you can throw in your name on the shaft like pros

If you go back a page or two they talk about the 30 day warranty and if you break it they will give you the option of waiting for an exact replica 4-6 week turn around time or a retail stick which will come faster.

After reading a lot of the same questions along with some of the comments that make it seem like it is not enough,

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO WARRIOR FOR OFFERING SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Edited by skyscrape

You're getting flex amount in 5s here...I don't get how this is not good enough for people.

I think you misunderstood my point/question. I was talking more about construction, ie. Bauer's G3 or Reebok/CCM's Taper Lite construction. From a retail standpoint the increments of 5 is more than enough, I meant that I thought Pros have more control over the construction than is available at retail is all. By no means was I complaining about the options available.

I think you misunderstood my point/question. I was talking more about construction, ie. Bauer's G3 or Reebok/CCM's Taper Lite construction. From a retail standpoint the increments of 5 is more than enough, I meant that I thought Pros have more control over the construction than is available at retail is all. By no means was I complaining about the options available.

They are offering different constructions. The fused, and widow construction off the top of my head.

I think you misunderstood my point/question. I was talking more about construction, ie. Bauer's G3 or Reebok/CCM's Taper Lite construction. I meant that I thought Pros have more control.

I think this option should be on a case by case basis. If you can explain why you need it from a physics and kinesiological standpoint, you should be able to order it. Unfortunately, that eliminates over 99% of the players that want it.

I think this option should be on a case by case basis. If you can explain why you need it from a physics and kinesiological standpoint, you should be able to order it. Unfortunately, that eliminates over 99% of the players that want it.

No one "needs" a custom flex profile.

Thus why I said prove why you need it, and it should be available. Much like no growing kids need custom skates yet they seem to think they're entitled to them.

Links to pics, as they are a bit on the large side. I will edit when I get a chance, but I wanted you to be able to see the details.

Got home from work and found a big box. Wait, what does that say on the side?

http://modsquadhockey.com/pics/chadd/widow/box.jpg

I wonder what's inside?

http://modsquadhockey.com/pics/chadd/widow/stick.jpg

What is that writing on the plastic sleeve?

http://modsquadhockey.com/pics/chadd/widow/stick.jpg

Guess I better take a look at the graphics.

http://modsquadhockey.com/pics/chadd/widow/top.jpg

http://modsquadhockey.com/pics/chadd/widow/bottom.jpg

And maybe a closeup of the grip.

http://modsquadhockey.com/pics/chadd/widow/grip.jpg

Big thanks to Keith for including us in this. This is the most robust program, in terms of options, that I have seen so far. There's always going to be someone that wants another option, and who doesn't want more choices, but this version covers a lot of ground and should make just about everyone happy. I was a bit concerned about how my stick would end up looking, but I love how it turned out. The pattern looks really usable as well, I may have found something to use when my dwindling stock of blades is gone.

**EDIT**

The full list of my selections:

Widow

85 flex

Vanek

White base color

Blue Speed graphic, top and bottom

White logo

Corner texture

Velvet grip

Matte blade

***EDIT*** curve pic

curve.jpg

Chadd I'm sorry if you've mentioned this previously but which grip is that? Beautiful stick btw!

That would be the "corner" texture option and velvet shaft finish.

The full list of my selections: (I'll copy this to my original post)

Widow

85 flex

Vanek

White base color

White logo

Corner texture

Velvet grip

Matte blade

That would be the "corner" texture option and velvet shaft finish.

The full list of my selections: (I'll copy this to my original post)

Widow

85 flex

Vanek

White base color

White logo

Corner texture

Velvet grip

Matte blade

Now that's a customizer! I just got more excited!

I searched through for an answer and found a part answer. I understand there will be an ~$30 upcharge on the customizer, which I am going to be more than glad to pay for, just wondering if there is a set base cost for the sticks yet?