Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

I searched through for an answer and found a part answer. I understand there will be an ~$30 upcharge on the customizer, which I am going to be more than glad to pay for, just wondering if there is a set base cost for the sticks yet?

I'm guessing $229

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/warrior-hockey-stick-widow-clear-sr.html

I'm sure the customizer will show the price when it goes live.

In theory all sticks save Busch are fused 2-piece sticks. Anything past that is marketing semantics.

I think he's talking about if there's a price difference between the widow and fused technology.

I think he's talking about if there's a price difference between the widow and fused technology.

If that's what he meant, he really needs to get better at asking questions. I would expect it to be in the same price range as the dolomite or its replacement.

The Zetterberg curve is a P88 clone..Correct??? But it it will not be available for "a period of time" if I read correctly. Any guesses/speculations/quotes on how long that might be???

The Zetterberg curve is a P88 clone..Correct??? But it it will not be available for "a period of time" if I read correctly. Any guesses/speculations/quotes on how long that might be???

no. If you read the previous posts on this topic it clearly states the w88 will not be out for a while. WHen the customizer opens up, Zetterberg's actual pro stock curve will be available. It is most similar to a p91a

no. If you read the previous posts on this topic it clearly states the w88 will not be out for a while. WHen the customizer opens up, Zetterberg's actual pro stock curve will be available. It is most similar to a p91a

Skyscrape said it. Also, the W88 hasn't been confirmed if it's a P88 clone or not. We have to wait and see. It was described as:

Differences are rounded heel, longer blade and not "hooded", or closed face, like the Kovalchuk.

Edited by steelnation248

So did they tweak it this year?

curve.jpg

Chadd, did you take any pics from far away enough that you can see the graphics on the whole stick at once?

Just curious to see what it looks like in its entirety.

The lights in my basement are pretty bright, sorry for the glare, it was the bet I could do. I think you can get the idea.

full.jpg

mhm, interesting considering that they can do it for wiesnewsky, oh well.

Cripes.

Warrior offers you an assload of options and all you can see is the ones they won't do for you. Move along.

Cripes.

Warrior offers you an assload of options and all you can see is the ones they won't do for you. Move along.

meh, even Chadd was a bit dissapointed/surprised that they had to do black at the bottom.

Everyone appreciates what warrior is doing, but as long as something isn't perfect people are going to complain about it or wish for more...Nothing you can do about it.

meh, even Chadd was a bit dissapointed/surprised that they had to do black at the bottom.

Everyone appreciates what warrior is doing, but as long as something isn't perfect people are going to complain about it or wish for more...Nothing you can do about it.

Not really disappointed or surprised, it makes sense when you think about it. Painting blades would add extra steps to the assembly process. To be honest, I was really concerned that the stick was going to be too busy with all the graphic, but it turned out perfectly.

Keith said this is phase one, they need to see if this is what people want before they add more. I'm sure all of us can think of "improvements" to the program, but that really isn't the point. Let's stick to what they are actually offering and what the program is really all about.

I want to know how the higher flex in the widow construction will feel. I have not had a chance to use one at all but when I hear people say that the taper whips like a 75 flex, it makes me wonder how much the increase to like a 110 flex would be comparable to? I know it seems logical that it would feel like an 85 or 90, but when I order one I would want to know a little more than my guess. WIll it only effect the flex in the hands or will it effect the taper portion as well? I don't want to ask a stupid question but I have to risk it on this one.

so these sticks are going to be build with pro stock specs but without the "PRO STOCK NO WARRANTY" underneath the shaft?

No, you will actually know the specs of these sticks, unlike pro stock sticks.

Comparing it to base makes even less sense! A two piece company that offers a few curves and flexes does not even compare to what Warrior is doing here.

Base has 8 curves, 4 of them with three lie options. And they have 5 pro custom curves which are available in only one handedness and lie. As far as flex goes, they seem to be willing to do custom flexes. I have been talking to them via email. I'll let you know how it goes if you want.