Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

I guess I should change my title to - Product Manager-Crack.

Pretty much yeah... I broke my 2011 Dolomite and I'm going through some serious withdrawal...

how much well it cost in canada for a custom

Well, $30 upcharge from retail I believe is what was said earlier. So $300 + $30 + shipping.

I guess I should change my title to - Product Manager-Crack.

First taste is free? If that's the case, you can ship me a widow with the versteeg curve.

I have a pro stock kovalev blade that looks very similar to the versteeg pattern.

How about the side profile? I have both at my desk, they are not alike.

Yeah, that Versteeg definitely looks quite Draper/Sakic/P92-esque, though obviously a bit different. Sounds like the Zetterberg pro is a heel wedge with a round toe, but I'm guessing it's not identical to a Kovalev/Drury/P91A, how is it different? Someone mentioned it has a touch of mid curve to it as well, maybe more like a Bauer P106? My dream curve is a P106 with less rocker (to be exact, with more of a Drury type lie and rocker), if the Zetterberg pro is anything like that I'd be in heaven :)

There are zetterberg pros on PSHG site right now, for curve reference

I can't wait to try the customizer. I've been wanting to try a Warrior stick for awhile now. The glowing reviews on the Widow have me deeply interested. And the Vanek curve looks just like what I use to have made in wood blades years ago (although I now play a Sakic curve now). Will the Widow with a Vanek blade be the stick to convert me from an Easton guy to a Warrior-aholic?

How about the side profile? I have both at my desk, they are not alike.

Agreed. From the side view they are not alike -- my kovalev is longer and not as wide. Was referring to the view from above and should have been more specific. Also, my kovalev is not a warrior blade.

i cannot wait to see this customizer, ive been checking everyday now this month and still not up yet... cant wait to see what it has

From what I understand, it is at least another 2 weeks away - if not more.

Agreed. From the side view they are not alike -- my kovalev is longer and not as wide. Was referring to the view from above and should have been more specific. Also, my kovalev is not a warrior blade.

i saw kovys blades in the penguins storage room. those were reebok. are yours?

i saw kovys blades in the penguins storage room. those were reebok. are yours?

no, easton, christian and innovative. I was referring to the easton blade in the above post.

Sorry that I've gone "dark" on you guys, but we are working very hard to get the final details buttoned up for the customizer. It should only be a few more days, within a week for sure. Thanks for the patience, from what we've been seeing so far, it's pretty amazing!