Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

Sorry that I've gone "dark" on you guys, but we are working very hard to get the final details buttoned up for the customizer. It should only be a few more days, within a week for sure. Thanks for the patience, from what we've been seeing so far, it's pretty amazing!

thanks for the update. REALLY looking forward to what y'all come up with. any word on when the glove customizer will be updated?

I don't think you have to worry about us... we're not the whiny kids on your facebook page. lol

anywho, good job guys. This is a really neat thing you're doing.

besides its worth the wait for a perfect stick!

just a heads-up fellas, customizer is up. pretty neat stuff. blade selection is toe curve central!

Edited by Ulfie

Hello bank debt

http://www.mywarriorhockey.com/

Just had a little play on the customizer. Great start. Only gripe I have with the customizer is where the name/number is placed (coincides with the "Speed" graphic for the bottom part of the stick). Cannot wait for when more options turn up (ie. Warrior logo in different colour/finishes, more decals/graphics, custom lie options for blades, Dynasty (?)).

Edited by Quintin

Not sure why but I'm not impressed??

Maybe I'm just being a negative Nancy

Umm... I have to ask what exactly were you expecting? I really don't see anything missing.

Umm... I have to ask what exactly were you expecting? I really don't see anything missing.

Actually, I'd missed the option to customize the 3 sections :facepalm:

But, being able to specify colours of each logo/area etc is stuff that should be fairly straight forward? Also, the option to have multiple designs on each order. I'm assuming you'll have to pay multiple shipping for that

Hello bank debt

Just had a little play on the customizer. Great start. Only gripe I have with the customizer is where the name/number is placed (coincides with the "Speed" graphic for the bottom part of the stick). Cannot wait for when more options turn up (ie. Warrior logo in different colour/finishes, more decals/graphics, custom lie options for blades, Dynasty (?)).

Bit of a glitch on the first run, the name and number will actually appear on the top side of the stick shaft, much like our pro sticks. Right now it's showing on the under-side and down closer to the blade. Working on it!

Not sure why but I'm not impressed??

Maybe I'm just being a negative Nancy

or just a Nancy...just kidding.

But really, if you have any suggestions, comments are welcome, we want to keep improving so this thread would be a direct line to someone who can impart change. Let me know.

Actually, I'd missed the option to customize the 3 sections :facepalm:

But, being able to specify colours of each logo/area etc is stuff that should be fairly straight forward? Also, the option to have multiple designs on each order. I'm assuming you'll have to pay multiple shipping for that

There are so many combinations available, you really have to keep playing with it. Traffic is going to be very high today...so there may be some flash crashes, but we're working on it.

Also, another nice feature, the "share your design page" is only for those that have purchased their design (ran through an official order).

warriorcustom.jpg

Is this different to the customizer option? I'm looking at the where the black paint ends on the blade

What's the plans with orders outside North America?

Also can we have an option to change the lightning bolt graphics to suit the black white Warrior logo option?

The site seems to be down at the moment, but when I glanced at it this morning, I didn't recall seeing actual specs on the curves. I'd find that helpful. So would pictures of the curves for a right hander. If you have these options, I apologize, I only glanced. The retail curves are easily sought out for comparison at the local stores, but it will be a bit before anyone starts seeing these pro curves, so as much information as you could provide about them would be great. $260 for a sight unseen curve could seem steep...

Did the Zetterberg Pro seem to be a bit like the Kovalev, but with a little less of an open wedge? And what is/was the Smythe?

Otherwise, what I glanced at this morning looked good.

Hello bank debt

I used the speed graphics on my stick, it turned out fine. Pics are posted in a couple topics.

Dangit. Now I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs.... Are we still looking at a 4-6 week delivery time for these?

When I checked, it said 8 weeks. Charge of $60 for quicker production

The Warrior Stick Customizer is now LIVE!

Visit www.mywarriorhockey.com and please let us know what you think.

Yes! I have been checking everyday like a teenager :/

Now the question is can i get away with buying a $260 stick without getting murdered by the wife?

Yes! I have been checking everyday like a teenager :/

Now the question is can i get away with buying a $260 stick without getting murdered by the wife?

White lies are your friend. "I totally got it on sale for $75!"

The Warrior Stick Customizer is now LIVE!

Visit www.mywarriorhockey.com and please let us know what you think.

I'm having trouble loading it on my Mac. It won't work in Safari, but I am able to load it if I use Firefox.

I do have the newest version of Flash.