Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

I'm having trouble loading it on my Mac. It won't work in Safari, but I am able to load it if I use Firefox.

I do have the newest version of Flash.

I'm on a mac too, with the most recent Lion update...I've heard that Safari is having some Flash issues after the Lion update (I sound like a zookeeper)...I've been using Google Chrome (for mac) for the beta testing and final go-live....it's solid as a rock!

6012874396_5578768b85_o.jpg

75 Flex versteeg coming my way!

Looks nice Gene! Thanks for your biz!

I'm having trouble loading it on my Mac. It won't work in Safari, but I am able to load it if I use Firefox.

I do have the newest version of Flash.

It's the same for my mac as well, but I use firefox anyways.

Using the customizer is awesome but after inputting my address I can't go any further because it doesn't find a dealer.

Fixed it! Can't use a # in your address if you live in a townhouse.

Edited by noodle3872

thought we could pick color of the "warrior" on stick

also no blank or white/white black/black option

There are only white, black or white/black options for the WARRIOR lettering right now.

Blank (no graphic) IS an option...all you have to do is click on the graphic that is currently being displayed (highlighted in green outline) and the graphic will disappear. Pick white paint and white WARRIOR and you have what you're needing.

are we able to use online retailers?

Yes.

The customizer freezes up on me every couple frames.

Some browsers work better than others(we have found Firefox and Chrome work very well). The other issue right now is there's a ton of traffic, so the pages are loading a little slow. Take your time on each panel.

ok so dolo is 210 and widow is 260?

Yes.

Any chance the black/white Warrior logo could be reversed?

No...not at this moment. Sorry.

Well...Site Crashed due to traffic. Trying to get it up again. WOW!

Edited by Miseaujeu

Some technical feedback...

I initially accessed the customizer using Firefox on my Macbook Pro and the site wouldn't function properly. The graphics wouldn't overlay on the stick. They sat underneath the stick. I closed out and opened Safari, with the same results.

I jumped on my HP desktop computer in Internet Explorer, and the customizer worked beautifully. No glitches and I got my order through to the end.

Questions regarding the patterns...

Is the Smyth pattern the same specs as the previous retail offering? On the customizer, it looks a little more mid, and a little more open than the old retail offering, but the blade shape looks the exact same.

Some technical feedback...

I initially accessed the customizer using Firefox on my Macbook Pro and the site wouldn't function properly. The graphics wouldn't overlay on the stick. They sat underneath the stick. I closed out and opened Safari, with the same results.

I jumped on my HP desktop computer in Internet Explorer, and the customizer worked beautifully. No glitches and I got my order through to the end.

Questions regarding the patterns...

Is the Smyth pattern the same specs as the previous retail offering? On the customizer, it looks a little more mid, and a little more open than the old retail offering, but the blade shape looks the exact same.

Smyth is exactly the same as it when it was previously in our line.

glitches are being worked out...Chrome works best on my MacBookPro and we've found it works nicely on Firefox, Chrome and Explorer on PCs.

thanks for the feedback.

Miseujeu,

Is it possible to get the dolomite not fused? I really want a 70 flex shaft.

Thanks

No...shafts are not offered at this time. Sorry.

Okay it works on my Firefox Mac. And lucky for me my preferred stick is a 70 flex Widow Draper that's already available at retail...although that Zetterberg Pro looks really fun. Lots of fun playing with colors though.

the only thing im wondering and its a fairly minor issue. On the two sticks shown previously in this thread the botton near the blade is all black due to the blade itself. in the customizer when you pick other colours it doesnt have that shown. maybe its just to keep it simple, but i like the bottom of my stick to be dark.

other than that, sweet options i'll be ordering mine tomorrow!

are we able to use online retailers?

Yes.

pardon me for being dim but how? do we have to wait until the retailer lists it on their site? right now the retailers that come up on the customizer are the retailers in my metro area. not that I don't want to give them my business but it's not very convenient for me to get to any of them to pay.

Which Warrior curve is closest to P88? I'm sure this has been asked but google and MSH searching isn't getting me too far. Heavily considering customizing my own Widow.