Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

Which Warrior curve is closest to P88? I'm sure this has been asked but google and MSH searching isn't getting me too far. Heavily considering customizing my own Widow.

the Kovalchuck, its similar enough.

pardon me for being dim but how? do we have to wait until the retailer lists it on their site? right now the retailers that come up on the customizer are the retailers in my metro area. not that I don't want to give them my business but it's not very convenient for me to get to any of them to pay.

When filling out your demographics just use the zip code of the retailer you want to use and it should come up. I had to do that when I wanted to get my gloves from a retailer in an adjacent state from where I live.

Miseaujeu, customizer looks great. I would suggest the following changes re the blade patterns:

1. Rotate the pictures of the curves so that one doesn't have to tilt the screen/head to see the curve on the screen.

2. Add information re lies and length of the blades. For example, put in a picture with all curves in it taken from above, at least that gives some reference as to the respective length of the blades (and makes it easier to compare curves). Re the lies, I know many manufacturers measure lies differently, but again, if you added "your" lies to all the patterns, that would give a point of reference and make it easier to compare the blades on-line.

Thanks, best regards

Miseaujeu, customizer looks great. I would suggest the following changes re the blade patterns:

1. Rotate the pictures of the curves so that one doesn't have to tilt the screen/head to see the curve on the screen.

2. Add information re lies and length of the blades. For example, put in a picture with all curves in it taken from above, at least that gives some reference as to the respective length of the blades (and makes it easier to compare curves). Re the lies, I know many manufacturers measure lies differently, but again, if you added "your" lies to all the patterns, that would give a point of reference and make it easier to compare the blades on-line.

Thanks, best regards

When you choose a curve, it says the lie at the bottom of the screen.

Quick question. Hopefully it wasn't already answered. The Zetterberg pro pattern is listed as a 4 lie. If I'm correct, based on the way Warrior works, would this equate to an Easton 5 lie? Secondly, is there any rocker to it that would make it play as a different lie than what is stated? I ask, because I'm addicted to all things Drury, and this program has got me curious to try something different, yet the same. Thanks.

My exact hopeful setup :)

went ahead and pulled the trigger. always been more into gloves than sticks but can't wait for this one to arrive!

stickHW215923.jpg

Product summary

Product Model : Dolomite

Product Quantity : 1

Paint Color : Navy Blue

Name & Number Plate :#71

Name & Number Plate Color : Silver

Shaft Finish : Velvet Grip

Shaft Texture : Smooth

Shaft Flex : 65

Hand : Left

Pattern : Lidstrom

Lie : 5 (135 degrees)

Blade Finish : Shark Skin

Decal - Middle : Warrior Black/White

Product Size : Senior

Shaft Length : 56

Handles : Rounded

went through Ice Warehouse. had to get there through the glove customizer but it worked.

went through Ice Warehouse. had to get there through the glove customizer but it worked.

Are you an Ice Warehouse club member?

I am, but I've never ordered any custom items through them... was wondering if you get the 10% off and the shipping deals on custom orders.

If I purchase the Dolomite (fused), I'm guessing the stick easily could be converted to a taper shaft, after the blade breaks?

If that's the case, I'll definantely consider ordering some sticks.

If I purchase the Dolomite (fused), I'm guessing the stick easily could be converted to a taper shaft, after the blade breaks?

If that's the case, I'll definantely consider ordering some sticks.

Most dolos are easy to convert.

that's a nice stick shoeshine boy, any particular reason you went for the sharkskin blade, or did you just want to try it out?

really just want to try it out. typically I tape a large area of my blade so after the first time I use it it'll probably end up completely covered. I'm very excited about being able to have A) 65 flex senior B) Lidstrom curve C) simple, non-flashy paint job D) rounded handle

before switching to 1 piece sticks I used an Easton Cyclone shaft and loved the rounded corners for my smaller hands.

Edited by shoeshine boy

dolomitesampleredlowerh.png

I wanted to keep a fairly simple look, at first i wasnt going to do the red graphic down the botton but looked better with it there than nothing at all. shame you cant use widow graphics on the dolos. Pretty pumped about this!

Product Summary

Stick: Dolomite

Product Quantity: 2

Paint Color: Black

Name & Number Plate: my name and #22

Name & Number Plate Color: white

Shaft Finish: Velvet Grip

Shaft Texture: Smooth

Shaft Flex: 70 [i'll end up cutting 2"]

Hand: Right

Pattern: Versteeg

Lie : 4.5

Blade Finish: Matte finish

Decal - Middle: Warrior Black/Black

Product Size: Intermediate [to get retail 60" height]

Handles : Standard dolo shape

for some reason, when i clicked it, had all three options still

must be a glitch in the customizer. when I did it standard was the only handle available for Int but when I passed it just now and then backtracked it was visible. however, when I try to click on rounded for Int it disappears.

Edited by shoeshine boy

must be a glitch in the customizer. when I did it standard was the only handle available for Int but when I passed it just now and then backtracked it was visible. however, when I try to click on rounded for Int it disappears.

probably is a glitch then! im not sure why you wouldnt be able to get the rounded in either senior or intermediate.