Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

probably is a glitch then! im not sure why you wouldnt be able to get the rounded in either senior or intermediate.

So why all the Dolos instead of Widows? As I understand it, two reasons are cost ($50) and that you're more likely to be able to use the shaft if the blade breaks.

Those are good enough reasons, I'm sure, but is there something else? Some performance reason? Are they different weights?

So why all the Dolos instead of Widows? As I understand it, two reasons are cost ($50) and that you're more likely to be able to use the shaft if the blade breaks.

Those are good enough reasons, I'm sure, but is there something else? Some performance reason? Are they different weights?

the option of getting a 65, 70, or 80 flex stick. i know in the future i'll be getting a customized dolo solely because of the 80 flex option.

for me it's the combo of price and the fact that I've had Dolos before and liked them. I really don't know anything about the Widow.

probably is a glitch then! im not sure why you wouldnt be able to get the rounded in either senior or intermediate.

Rounded is only available in SR. INT is offered in the standard INT handle size and shape only. It's a mold thing.

Miseaujeu:

Customizer is great! Congrats to Warrior for an awesome offering.

Thanks...appreciate the comment! We're running around with our heads cut off this morning. Pretty impressive first weekend.

Agreed, I have to echo the positive opinions. The only slight change I would reccomend, if at all possible, is to implement a way to view the curves from different angles. Kinda like a drag and rotate. It would help to view the curves that are not so familiar to some of us.

Maybe possible, maybe not. Just throwing out ideas. I thank you, and everyone associated with the project, for all the hard work.

Asked my girlfriend how she felt and she asked why there isn't a final stick preview when you have all your options set. Also made the comment on flipping the preview stick to its desired handedness. Not a huge problem but would give the righties more of an idea what they would be getting.

Edited by Quintin

Which shaft texture would be closest to nipple grip? Diamond?

Yes...Nipple grip that was on the Dolomite. Nipple Grip on the stock Widow is Corner.

ALso showing the patterns vertically would be better.

Vert was one of my complaints...along with not showing both right and left. We're working on it.

Yes...Nipple grip that was on the Dolomite. Nipple Grip on the stock Widow is Corner.

Vert was one of my complaints...along with not showing both right and left. We're working on it.

Thanks, Me being a righty had no clue what the patterns would look like especially the ones I have never seen.

So many pages now about a great program, so not sure if its been mentioned, but different country flags would be a cool option. Been a loyal Easton user the past decade or so, but plan on switching over pretty soon with a custom Warrior, especially now with the Z-Pro blade.

Miseaujeu, how extreme are we talking on the rounded handle? I always thought the standard Dolo shaft shape was pretty rounded (at least until this past year when it seemed to get a little boxier) and was comparable to the X60 shaft shape. Is the rounded handle more rounded or thinner than even that?

Miseaujeu, how extreme are we talking on the rounded handle? I always thought the standard Dolo shaft shape was pretty rounded (at least until this past year when it seemed to get a little boxier) and was comparable to the X60 shaft shape. Is the rounded handle more rounded or thinner than even that?

The cut-away side profile on the customizer really shows how round it is. It's very round on the top/bottom shaft faces and rounded in the corners. It's the same OD as a standard Dolo shaft, but it feels smaller in the hand since it's- well- "less square". There were some pros that liked this profile....Toews to name one.

Hope that helps.

So many pages now about a great program, so not sure if its been mentioned, but different country flags would be a cool option. Been a loyal Easton user the past decade or so, but plan on switching over pretty soon with a custom Warrior, especially now with the Z-Pro blade.

I think someone already has the market covered on patriotic stick building...but it is certainly something we can explore in the future of the customizer. Of course, country flags..."Warrior-ized"

The cut-away side profile on the customizer really shows how round it is. It's very round on the top/bottom shaft faces and rounded in the corners. It's the same OD as a standard Dolo shaft, but it feels smaller in the hand since it's- well- "less square". There were some pros that liked this profile....Toews to name one.

Hope that helps.

It does indeed. I kind of figured those were just general representations of each, but if that's around the true profile then it sounds excellent. That's MUCH more rounded than your typical "round-edged" shaft.

Great work on the initial offerings guys. More than I think any of us expected and I hope you guys are reaping the benefits of your hard work there at Warrior.