Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

Pure class Miseaujeu

QFT.

PS - Just ordered my second set of customs sticks after my first batch did not come out the way I wanted (my mistakes).

Here are the specs:

Model: Dolomite

Base: White

Qty: 2

Name: KARP (in black)

Decal: Inked B (top and bottom)

Warrior logo: Black

Finish: Grip

Texture: Corner

Flex: 115

Handle; Square

Pattern: Zetterberg Pro

Blade Finish: Matte

Classy move by Warrior, I agree. But I can't help but feeling that issues like this and false "warranty returns" are what keeps driving the price of these sticks ever so higher. I think the idea that I saw here a while ago about buying a stick, then being able to purchase a warranty seperately if you should so choose would be a great idea.

I'm stuck between the slovak and versteegs curve? Hard to order a curve that you can't see in a store. Picture help but could be miss leading. I didn't like the gionta found it a bit too close for me. I do like the new E28 and the old Sakic curve but find the E28 to have too much toe and the sakic not enough. So Maybe Versteeg? Oh also in the past I like the drury curve but don't like the wedge on it.

I didn't see any photos of the Slovak looking through here, anyone know just how open it is? I like the straighter blade with a big toe kink, but I definitely don't want something thats almost as open as the Kremlin if that's the case, the cross bar and I are already on very bad terms.

I have a print screen from mywarrior but I don't know how to upload it? Go to www.mywarriorhockey.com and customize your stick you will see all the blades there with a picture.

Looks like the Slovak would be good for you or the gionta. I think the slovak as a 4.5 lie and a bit more open toe than gionta.

Yeah I have that screen shot too, but the black curve on a dark grey background, it even makes the kremlin look reasonable. then you see it in person and theres a rollercoaster at the end of the stick haha.

But i found this and the Slovak does look pretty open...

I have a couple. Basically all the same specs just swapped a couple colors. Martin St. Louis inspired twigs.

One that is taped has been here for a couple months. The untaped one just came in. In my reserve stash..

Specs:

Model: Dolomite
Shaft Dim: Intermediate

Base: Sport Gold
Qty: 2 (1 at a time)
Name: C. Ayala (Black)
Decal: Electro
Warrior logo: All White & All Black
Finish: Grip
Texture: Corner
Flex: 75
Handle; Standard
Pattern: Gionta
Blade Finish: Matte

c8c92a79-7e02-4a57-bc77-8e50fdd79efb_zps

Edited by IDoezIt

Hey guys, does Warrior offer Junior sticks on the customizer? I wan't to order a couple of 40 flex Widows/DT1s. I can't seem to get the customizer to load today. It's stuck at 99%. I've tried 3 different computers.

Hey guys, does Warrior offer Junior sticks on the customizer? I wan't to order a couple of 40 flex Widows/DT1s. I can't seem to get the customizer to load today. It's stuck at 99%. I've tried 3 different computers.

That's been happening a lot to me as of late. The widow is not offered in a junior size, only the dolomite on the customizer.

Thanks, MC917. I got it to work at home now. You're right. Only the Dolomite is available in JR.

Miseaujeu,

Are there any plans to have the DT1 available in JR flexes for the customizer? Also, when will the DT1 and AX1 be available on the customizer? Thanks.

Thanks, MC917. I got it to work at home now. You're right. Only the Dolomite is available in JR.

Miseaujeu,

Are there any plans to have the DT1 available in JR flexes for the customizer? Also, when will the DT1 and AX1 be available on the customizer? Thanks.

Well I'm not Miseaujeu but to answer the second question, they're not sure if the AX1 is going on the customizer only the AX2. It's expected to be out sometime in April.

Miseaujeu,

DT1 will not be available in JR on the customizer. They are made in China.

AX2 construction will go live by end of this month (any "dolomite" stick ordered will be using new AX2 internal construction improvements: blade)

Edited by Miseaujeu

DT1 will not be available in JR on the customizer. They are made in China.

AX2 construction will go live by end of this month (any "dolomite" stick ordered will be using new AX2 internal construction improvements: blade)

will the ax2 version still allow flex increments by 5? i.e., 70, 75, 80, 85, 90 flex sticks.

also, will there still be multiple lie options on draper and savard curves?

be good to know if i want to stock up on 80 flex draper lie 4 sticks.

Edited by innotastic

will the ax2 version still allow flex increments by 5? i.e., 70, 75, 80, 85, 90 flex sticks.

also, will there still be multiple lie options on draper and savard curves?

be good to know if i want to stock up on 80 flex draper lie 4 sticks.

Yes to all questions.

The process/offering mix at the factory doesn't change, just the internal specs/features.

AX2 is different from Dolomite in the following ways

• All New Blade: TwinSpar+Carbonized+Aramid Sole+HardcoreX = Lighter and Stronger
  • New Handle construction: lighter and same durability from OG Dolomite.

Hope this info helps.

I'm stuck between the slovak and versteegs curve? Hard to order a curve that you can't see in a store. Picture help but could be miss leading. I didn't like the gionta found it a bit too close for me. I do like the new E28 and the old Sakic curve but find the E28 to have too much toe and the sakic not enough. So Maybe Versteeg? Oh also in the past I like the drury curve but don't like the wedge on it.

Could be wrong but i believe the Easton E28 and the Versteeg should be almost identical.

I haven't tried the slovak but the Base hossa I have is open like a drury.

Out of all the toe curves,(gionta, Slovak, & versteeg) which is the straightest from heel to just before the toe curve and which is the most closed?

The Slovak looks good like what I want but I keep hearing its more open than the gionta. And the versteeg seems more mid than toe curve. Ideally I would like a Slovak with the option for open or closed toe.

any advice is appreciated.

cheers

Out of all the toe curves,(gionta, Slovak, & versteeg) which is the straightest from heel to just before the toe curve and which is the most closed?

The Slovak looks good like what I want but I keep hearing its more open than the gionta. And the versteeg seems more mid than toe curve. Ideally I would like a Slovak with the option for open or closed toe.

any advice is appreciated.

cheers

The Gionta would be your best bet. The Slovak is very open at the toe.

Does anyone have side-by-side comparisons of the Pro Zetterberg and a retail Drury/Kovalev/P91/etc.? I've seen the pic of the Pro Zetterberg earlier in this thread, but it was hard to get a read of how it compares to the retail heel wedges. I've been playing with a Kessel pro stock, and have come to enjoy the lower lie (sub 5.5). My normal, go-to curve is the Drury (and it's equivalents), so I'm looking into ordering a stick with this pattern in mind, but just want to see how different, even if only slightly, the blade differs in both curve and lie with it's similar retail offering. Thanks for any pictorial help.

Thank you very much kerr. That's exactly what I wanted/needed. I'm a bit surprised by the lie though. I could of sworn that their Kovalev and Pro Zetterberg (ZP) patterns were listed with different lies, with the Pro Zetterberg being the lower one. I know the Kovalev pattern has the same lie as the Drury, but didn't expect the ZP to as well. I always have such a hard time gauging Warriors' patterns without seeing them in person, since the listed lies don't necessarily match up with their equivalents in other brands.

All that said, I think I'll be ordering a custom ZP if I can't get my hands on any more Kessel pro stocks.