Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben

bauer p10 curve

i have a bauer vapor xx stick with a p10 curve and i looked on bauers website but there is no p10 curve. whats a similar curve

The 2010 Easton Cammalleri (the one that's like the old Shanahan, not the one that's like the old Forsberg) is probably your best bet.

Edit: fixed mistake to avoid confusion, changed "newest" to "2010"

Didn't Cammalleri just replace zetterberg?

Oops, yeah, got it confused, I'm tired and Easton has been screwing with these curve names a lot recently. It's the 2010 Cammalleri that was very similar (identical?) to the old Bauer P10/Easton Shanahan, not the newest Cammalleri, which is simply the newest name for the Modano/Forsberg/Zetterberg/etc.

Oops, yeah, got it confused, I'm tired and Easton has been screwing with these curve names a lot recently. It's the 2010 Cammalleri that was very similar (identical?) to the old Bauer P10/Easton Shanahan, not the newest Cammalleri, which is simply the newest name for the Modano/Forsberg/Zetterberg/etc.

What is the p10/shanahan called now or did easton send it back to the graveyard?

What is the p10/shanahan called now or did easton send it back to the graveyard?

Not 100% sure, but I think they killed it again. If you're a big fan of the pattern and can't find any of the Shanahan-style Cammalleris, I think Patrick Kane's pro curve is pretty similar.

Sorry to re-hash an old thread, but I've fallen in love with the P10. Is there ANY retail curve close to it presently?

I have a claude giroux pro stock but I can't flex it for anything.

Any help would be appreciated!

Not 100% sure, but I think they killed it again. If you're a big fan of the pattern and can't find any of the Shanahan-style Cammalleris, I think Patrick Kane's pro curve is pretty similar.

ya but thats even harder to find. but kanes actual curve (not the retail p88) is very similar to a shanny, long blade, square toe.

ya but thats even harder to find. but kanes actual curve (not the retail p88) is very similar to a shanny, long blade, square toe.

Yes it is. But I'm a righty :(

Claude Giroux uses a stock P10 curve if wanna try and track down any of his sticks.

She already said she has a Giroux stick.

if anyone is still wondering, if you are willing to spend the money, you can get this blade on myBauer. I do not know much about the p10, but if it really is Kane's real curve, then on myBauer, it is the p89 Eberle curve. that has been proven to be Kane's pro stock curve, and by the sounds of this thread, also Giroux's curve.

if anyone is still wondering, if you are willing to spend the money, you can get this blade on myBauer. I do not know much about the p10, but if it really is Kane's real curve, then on myBauer, it is the p89 Eberle curve. that has been proven to be Kane's pro stock curve, and by the sounds of this thread, also Giroux's curve.

I thought the P89 was the Bauer's version of the Vanek/Darby curve. I could be wrong though.

I thought the P89 was the Bauer's version of the Vanek/Darby curve. I could be wrong though.

Yeah I thought so too unless they changed the numbers