Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedAce

CCM prostock stick Questions

For those of you that may have some CCM prostock stick's.

Mainly i am talking about this years CL stick,, Are these prostock stick made in China??

or are they made in canada?

Also does anyone know what the stamp 75T means? Is this the Flex?

it has the name stamped then after the name is a stamp of 75T.

Any idea's?

Most likely 75 flex, Traditional shaft shape. Is it fairly squared off?

I got mine from Total Sports Repair (603-898-7777) and they are both made in canada. 75t like someone said is most likely flex. The "T" might be for Tapered? Just my guess. My CCM stamp for traditional is TR and not by the flex number. but it also has a lot more codes os who knows. TSR has a lot of CLs and if you call them up and tell them what you are looking for they can check it out for you, and even let you check out over phone and ship it.

Also be aware that there are 3 different shafts used, Lite Ultra lite and HD. HD is definitely not Crazy Light. I use it but its thick and sturdy. Would say heavier then most top line sticks out there. If weight is important to you, make sure you know if it is HD, Lite or Ultra Lite before you buy....

I love my CCM u+cl pro stock. Definitely give it a try.

photo0148.jpg?w=990

Best picture I can do with my crappy phone camera for now but here are the codes

H-11

HD

TR

1059E

A1

Not sure what all of them mean, H-11 is sackic curve obviously, HD is the Heavy Duty shaft type. TR is traditional, 95 is flex. The guy at TSR told me it was indeed made in canada and the stick says that as well. (of course it could be a china one)

Since we're reading codes, does anyone know what 'FV' would mean where his says 'HD?' I thought it had something to do with the flex profile, but it's located in the same place as the shaft type on his, so now I'm not sure. I have a Ryan Keller pro stock. The full code is:

FV

Tr

A1

-- I get what 'Tr' and '095' are, but what does the other stuff mean?

I haven't owned a lot of pro stock sticks, so sorry if any of these are dumb questions.

Since we're reading codes, does anyone know what 'FV' would mean where his says 'HD?' I thought it had something to do with the flex profile, but it's located in the same place as the shaft type on his, so now I'm not sure. I have a Ryan Keller pro stock. The full code is:

FV

Tr

A1

-- I get what 'Tr' and '095' are, but what does the other stuff mean?

I haven't owned a lot of pro stock sticks, so sorry if any of these are dumb questions.

FV means fuse variable

PSHG has codes on their site which could help, look on the bottom of the page

http://www.prostockhockeygear.com/index.php/sticks/custom-made-to-order-2/ccm-u-cl-custom-sticks-min-of-6.html

My mistake- "T" is traditional.... "TR" is Traditional with a slight concave

So RedAce, your 75t the T is probably traditional.

Also, along the point of what Viking brought up... what do the different flex profiles mean; how do they perform?

CCM offers Dual Density (DD), Fuse Constant (FC), Fuse Variable (FV), Spear Constant (SC), Spear Straight (SS), Spear Variable (SV) and Taper Lite (TL).

Does anyone have an insight into any of these or know a thread on here that goes over it, I couldnt find any.

IMG_0250.jpg?t=1331008613

Recently picked up an 11K DDL, with a unique blade weave I hadn't seen before. Also a chunk of plastic i extricated from the shaft.

I think (think) "L" is a 7" shaft extension, and that piece may be part of that