Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Warrior signs deal with Liverpool F.C.

Warrior has become one of the big names in hockey and I think the move towards using the Warrior brand would be to 'tap' the North American market in terms of marketing a big soccer club. If they are able to do the same thing in what they have done with hockey, then I would expect big things to come.

Already selling some gear just to make room for next EPL season so that I can get the home and away kit. Also need to remind my son to burn his 'Torres' jerseys that I got for him a year ago.

Warrior has become one of the big names in hockey and I think the move towards using the Warrior brand would be to 'tap' the North American market in terms of marketing a big soccer club. If they are able to do the same thing in what they have done with hockey, then I would expect big things to come.

Already selling some gear just to make room for next EPL season so that I can get the home and away kit. Also need to remind my son to burn his 'Torres' jerseys that I got for him a year ago.

Actually, it is the complete opposite.

It is to tap the European market in terms of marketing a Warrior Football brand.

Warrior has recently released the new look jersey for next year, and I must say that its something I would queue up to buy (not overnight though)

Looks good with the all red strip, highlighted by yellow accents for the badge. A nice touch at the back of the collar to remember the 96. YNWA

I like it, very good style, is it yellow or yellowish gold on it?? Can't really determin.

Actually, it is the complete opposite.

It is to tap the European market in terms of marketing a Warrior Football brand.

Yes, which is huge, and Warrior sounds better than New Balance, when it comes to physical sports.

If this takes off properly, I can see Warrior producing football shoes in a couple of years, already have the basic's for it, from their lacrosse shoes, NB development and factoring.

I think NB got a steal picking up Warrior, The potential branding (logo/name) is better than NB itself, IMO.

Its just a simplistic design... no swooshes, lines, or whatever.

And yes I think its more gold than yellow. Looking forward to when this starts getting sold.