Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Covert Stick Lineup

Used my DT1 for the 3rd time last night & noticed the blade is starting to break up at the toe area. Not best pleased

It's a new curve for me so I've taped over it & will see how it goes, maybe I'm hitting the ice differently to when I was using the Kopitar pattern. I was hoping we were past the point with Warrior sticks where you don't have to assess the damage every time you retape your stick

Sucks because I love the feel & performance!

Return it for warranty.

PM me with details and I'll walk it through returns.

What adjustments do you feel you are having to make with the DT1?

I tried it in a couple games but just went back to the Nexus (no figuring out required). Haven't had time to go to a stick time and really mess around with the DT1. In warmups and games it wasn't as easy and natural as the Nexus so that's why it had to be the backup until I get some practice time with it. The feel on the stick is great though.

You may be more of a "Mid kick" style shooter. AX1 should be right up your alley. Very natural-traditional feel with modern tech enhancements.

Return it for warranty.

PM me with details and I'll walk it through returns.

You may be more of a "Mid kick" style shooter. AX1 should be right up your alley. Very natural-traditional feel with modern tech enhancements.

Sounds great. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

How would the dt1 compare to a 20k?

I have not shot with a 20k. I'm probably the wrong guy to ask.

As far as spec, the DT1 has a super low kick with a very stable blade.

I have not shot with a 20k. I'm probably the wrong guy to ask.

As far as spec, the DT1 has a super low kick with a very stable blade.

Miseaujeu, is there a warrior stick in the lineup that you would recommend that flexes/shoots similar to Easton S19s? I'm a big fan of warrior blades for feel but I love my S19 and flex and shot i get out of it.

Miseaujeu, is there a warrior stick in the lineup that you would recommend that flexes/shoots similar to Easton S19s? I'm a big fan of warrior blades for feel but I love my S19 and flex and shot i get out of it.

Boy...that's a tough question.

Our R&D group "mapped" the flex of the S19 stick back when we were developing the Widow. The S19 flexes quite a bit high in the handle, gets stiffer near the oval and then flexes more again at the blade. If I had to compare that with our sticks flex profiles, you'd probably like the feel of a AX1 since the StrongArm feature would stiffen up the lower part of the shaft like S19 does. Just a guess.

thanks you! i could never get a feel of where it flexed it felt like maybe mid kick since i assumed the oval part make it stiffer there and prevents any torquing.

Hi Miseaijeu,

I just recieved a covert dt1 for valentines day and it is a 100 flex. I usually use a 87 flex bauer total one nxg. The covert does feel stiff when you lean on it and the bauer did feel the same at first and i am wondering if it will be to stiff, what is the rule of thumb so i can determine if i need a 85 flex? I am 210lbs and prefer wrist shots

Anybody been able to compare the nexus 1000 to the ax1?

Sound similar, traditional/natural feel

I like the AX1 better. Feels stronger construction wise and the kick is amazing. I really like the puck feel of the AX1 compared to the Nexus as well. My Nexus hasn't seen much action since I bought my AX1.

Thanks for the clarification on customizer launch. As a side; it is easier to make the construction change at the factory than to make all the changes to roll-out graphics on the actual customer-facing customizer.

Dolo '11 is the current construction on the customizer. It will transition to Dynasty AX2 construction in April.

Miseaujeu,

Any reason you guys decided to go with the AX2 on the customizer instead of the AX1? Just curious. Got the AX1 and am really liking it. Thinking that Strong Arm tech really does make a difference. Wanted to try an 80 flex if that would have been available on the customizer.

Miseaujeu,

Any reason you guys decided to go with the AX2 on the customizer instead of the AX1? Just curious. Got the AX1 and am really liking it. Thinking that Strong Arm tech really does make a difference. Wanted to try an 80 flex if that would have been available on the customizer.

The AX2 construction is the closest match to the current "Dolomite" offered on the site (as well as price). AX1 is a higher price stick (like DT1) and if we added it would have to change the pricing listed on the site (see my last note about customizer changes).

AX1 could be an option in the future though, not completely shutting down the idea.

Initial impression was amazing but Noticed the DT1 takes a little longer to adjust to compared to Bauer sticks.

DT1 is a serious twig once fully adjuted. Love the feel of the blade.....been using it since January 3 x a week and it is holding up great.

VERY Impressed with the DT3 I picked up this weekend. I actually like it better than the DT1 honestly. The blade has a much softer feel and the stick loads up a bit differently. Also, thank you for having a P88 and staying true to your flex ratings. I don't use Bauer anymore because I feel their sticks have gotten MUCH stiffer, but my options for using the P88 were quite slim.

Nice job Warrior. For the price point, it simply can't be beat.

hi use the DT3 stick also and very impressed! Better than the Bauer and Easton sticks I used to use. Will try to save up for a DT1 later, but may not as im extremely happy with the DT3 so far! looking forward to seeing the new line of covert sticks.

VERY Impressed with the DT3 I picked up this weekend. I actually like it better than the DT1 honestly. The blade has a much softer feel and the stick loads up a bit differently. Also, thank you for having a P88 and staying true to your flex ratings. I don't use Bauer anymore because I feel their sticks have gotten MUCH stiffer, but my options for using the P88 were quite slim.

Nice job Warrior. For the price point, it simply can't be beat.

You DT3 players, can you comment anything about durability of that stick? Just wondering between DT3 and Easton stealth 75s 2... I want stick that last over 30 days.

You DT3 players, can you comment anything about durability of that stick? Just wondering between DT3 and Easton stealth 75s 2... I want stick that last over 30 days.

If it's a question of Warrior vs. Easton, I'd pick Warrior every time. Easton stuff just doesn't last anymore.

Also, Warrior is amazing.