Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Bauer Holiday Catalogue

When they do that, it's because it does well in that particular region and doesn't in another.

I can verify for you; we've been sitting on this catalogue for a few months now. It could've changed since then.

Many people thought the One100 would play exactly like the One95 and it clearly doesn't and as an avid One95 user I'm curious to see how similar the blade really is. If the blade feels the same I see myself hoarding them as I should of with the One95.

... has stated that it will have the tac spiraL grip

They all have it - it's the raised nubs in the corners of the stick. The stick that he is asking about that is Europe-only is a full grip stick.

Is the NXG total one stick good at all

other than the elastech technology, it sort of sounds like it is just going to be a totalone with an apx blade. but there was a post in another thread on here that says it will be 399 grams.....that's super light....anyone lucky enough to have an nxg stick in their possession yet?

Shot with the One.9 today... WOW

But that price would scare people away, especially since it's technically a level down. Scratching my head at the One.8 having a $250 pricepoint, the One.7 would be the 'replacement' to the One80 then, at $150. The One.8 feels very redundant, especially now that it's 2 steps down.

Shot with the One.9 today... WOW

But that price would scare people away, especially since it's technically a level down. Scratching my head at the One.8 having a $250 pricepoint, the One.7 would be the 'replacement' to the One80 then, at $150. The One.8 feels very redundant, especially now that it's 2 steps down.

Whoa! A One.8 at $250 is steep! So assuming the One.9s are close 3 bills and the TOnxg is over 3? Wow!

How close does the One.9 feel to the one95? (assuming u have used a one95 before).

Yeah the One.9 is about 280 and the NXG about 300. I have used a One95 for over a year now and it's in a 77 flex, compared to the relatively few shots I've taken with an untaped 87 flex One.9. With such a small sample size, I can't give you a good answer. Great release though from what I did feel.

Yeah the One.9 is about 280 and the NXG about 300. I have used a One95 for over a year now and it's in a 77 flex, compared to the relatively few shots I've taken with an untaped 87 flex One.9. With such a small sample size, I can't give you a good answer. Great release though from what I did feel.

Thanks AIREAYE fair enough.

In regards to the pricing, I see that the total hockey website has the nxg for $10 US more than the nexus/apx, and given that the nexus/apx goes for $299 CDN the nxg in CDN could possibly be $310 maybe?

I have a hockey magazine that states the nxg has a power core 4 blade. Maybe that's why this is more costly.

It's still PC3 with Aero Foam II, like on the APX. The resin combined with a new method of integrating those foams with the structure of the blade is going to be an improvement, first seen on the Nexus 1000 iirc. For those of you who have experienced a 'squeaky' APX blade, this shouldn't be a problem anymore as far as I know.

Ahhh cool! Appreciate the clarification AIREAYE. Thanks.

I know this is too early in all likeliness, but anyone know when this will be available on my bauer? Assuming October.....

Nxg is going to be sick on the customizer in my humble opinion.

Actually sorry to confuse you further lennyboi, but apparently the catalogue is incorrect:

The configuration of the foams do not follow the APX but rather the old T1, but with an updated PC4 instead of 3.