Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Fantasy Hockey 2012-2013 League 1

I hope this is my year. My team, "Shooting Stars", has finished 2nd, 7th, and 3rd in the past three consecutive years.

I hope everyone who is interested in playing fantasy hockey sees this thread and registers on time this year. It would be amazing to have twenty active owners.

It is, as of now, but I will probably push it back. I would like to do it the weekend before the start of the season, whenever that will be.

Chadd, will you be pushing back the Fantasy Draft again? If not, the Fantasy Draft will be tomorrow if we get an even number of teams. If you're looking to hold a Fantasy Draft closer to the potential start date of the 2012-2013 NHL Regular Season, it looks like it's somewhere around November 2nd.

Thanks for the reminder, I will push it back tonight.

Not a problem. I'm glad the Fantasy Draft got pushed back. I haven't had the time to pre-rank any of my players, so if the Fantasy Draft went as scheduled, I probably would've been really disappointed with my team.

Chadd, if there's actually a 2012-2013 NHL Regular Season, is there a way for you to delete all of our current rosters and host another Live Draft? I forgot to remind you to move the Fantasy Draft back again, and it looks like the Live Draft went as scheduled tonight.

Chadd, with the NHL and NHLPA coming to a tentative agreement on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement earlier this morning, can you set-up a new date and time for the Fantasy Draft? Based on what I've heard, if the 2012-2013 NHL Regular Season has more than 48 games, the season will begin on January 15, and if there are only 48 games, the season will begin on January 19. Thanks.