Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2013 Warrior Hockey Catalogue

I'm looking into helmets and the krown was one of them. I would like to see the new iterations of them bc warriors second gen products are usually majorly improved

I am also looking forward to seeing the new Krown helmets. I am currently using the 360 and like it, will be looking to buy a new helmet end of this year. If it is like the 360 but improved, that will be a great start!

If the Warrior guys are still monitoring this thread, will you be offering the Covert junior pants in colors other than black & navy? My son is required to have red pants and he has worn out his red Bully's, so guessing the Bonafide is the only option now (don't care to use a shell).

Also, does the Bonafide have the same fit characteristics as the Bully? Didn't know if the Bonafide is a fuller or slimmer type fit.

Thanks!

I don't want to start a new thread yet, so I'll see if I can get an answer here.

So...I really want to order Dynasty AX1 shins, but I'm not sure which size is good. We don't have Warrior products in my city so I haven't seen them in person and I can't try them on. My current shins are old CCM V06's size 14". Now that Warrior has those protective gear in INT sizes as well, I'm not 100% sure which one is the right size.

So does anyone have those new Warrior shins? I'm 5'9". Do you think INT 14" is too small or should I go with INT 15"? According to Warrior's own measurements INT 14" is good for 5'4" - 5'7" players and INT 15" is for 5'7" - 5'10". So INT 15" looks like it's the right size, but I'm still worried that it's going to be too big.

I don't want to start a new thread yet, so I'll see if I can get an answer here.

So...I really want to order Dynasty AX1 shins, but I'm not sure which size is good. We don't have Warrior products in my city so I haven't seen them in person and I can't try them on. My current shins are old CCM V06's size 14". Now that Warrior has those protective gear in INT sizes as well, I'm not 100% sure which one is the right size.

So does anyone have those new Warrior shins? I'm 5'9". Do you think INT 14" is too small or should I go with INT 15"? According to Warrior's own measurements INT 14" is good for 5'4" - 5'7" players and INT 15" is for 5'7" - 5'10". So INT 15" looks like it's the right size, but I'm still worried that it's going to be too big.

How old are you? because if you're still growing, it would be best to go with the INT 15 in my opinion. Also, iv checked out the ax2 shins, they look like awesome pads with a great liner and good protection. Im going for the ax1 elbows asap to replace my 7k pros.

How old are you? because if you're still growing, it would be best to go with the INT 15 in my opinion. Also, iv checked out the ax2 shins, they look like awesome pads with a great liner and good protection. Im going for the ax1 elbows asap to replace my 7k pros.

I'm 25 so I'm not growing that much anymore. Haha. I really want to get as narrow pads as possible. Do you think there's much difference between SR and INT pads?

Also, I contacted some of our online shops asking about the size difference between CCM's 14" and Warrior's INT 14" and I was told that INT 14" is about 0.5 - 1cm longer than CCM's 14". Is this even possible? Because if it is, then Warrior's own measurements are way off and their 15" pads would be way too big for me.

I'm 25 so I'm not growing that much anymore. Haha. I really want to get as narrow pads as possible. Do you think there's much difference between SR and INT pads?

Also, I contacted some of our online shops asking about the size difference between CCM's 14" and Warrior's INT 14" and I was told that INT 14" is about 0.5 - 1cm longer than CCM's 14". Is this even possible? Because if it is, then Warrior's own measurements are way off and their 15" pads would be way too big for me.

Do you have heart set on the AX1? Because the ax line is meant to be a "classic" fit line so it won't be nearly as narrow as some other products like the bauer apex or easton RS. However an Int 15" will be a lower volume pad compared to a 15" SR. Also I wouldn't pay too much attention to a shop comparing sizes of pads across brands, just follow the sizing chart of warrior. And at your height of 5"9,a 15" pad is the size to go for and 14" would be a mistake. My two cents anyways, hope it helps.

Do you have heart set on the AX1? Because the ax line is meant to be a "classic" fit line so it won't be nearly as narrow as some other products like the bauer apex or easton RS. However an Int 15" will be a lower volume pad compared to a 15" SR. Also I wouldn't pay too much attention to a shop comparing sizes of pads across brands, just follow the sizing chart of warrior. And at your height of 5"9,a 15" pad is the size to go for and 14" would be a mistake. My two cents anyways, hope it helps.

Well, to be honest I have never had Warrior protective gear (except for pants and gloves) before so I asked online for kinda narrow/slim pads and some people kept recommending AX1's. That was before they had come out, so I don't know how they knew they're gonna be the pads I'm looking for.

I have always loved Warrior so I kinda wanted to make a change and try Warrior pads. Thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciate it. I guess I'll keep looking a little more before actually buying these..

Your best bet is to try some pads on, but it seems like that isn't practical so I'll add my fit experiences with a few warrior pads and hopefully that'll help.

I currently wear 16" 2010 Warrior Projekts (the white ones) and have tried on the 2012 Projekts (White, but with Blue and Grey accents) and the Dynasty AX1 16" Senior pads. They all seem to be the same length to me, but the AX1 felt like it had a wider knee cap and it also had much more room in the calf protector area (I can easily get the calf tight both Projekt models, but even with the calf fully tightened the calf protector in the Senior AX1s felt a bit roomy). The 2012 Projekts felt the most streamlined out of those three so if you'd like to go with Warrior and want something a little slimmer then I'd just stick to 14" and try to grab some 2012 Projekts on clearance.

If you want to go with the latest model and your current 14" pads are the right length then you'll likely want the 14" Intermediate AX1s as those will have less overall volume, but the length will still be 14".

Edited by althoma1

Thanks, man. Really appreciate it.

Yeah, I can't really try them on first without having to drive to another city. I can always return them and change, but it'd be just easier to get the right size immediately.

Thanks a lot guys. Let's see what I'll end up with...