Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgin6

Canadians with Rink Rats

After hemming and hawing about trying rink rats for the past year I was pushed over the edge when my LHS recently revealed their pricing on higher end wheels. 79 CDN for 4 dynasties (in comparison to 59 for 4 regular grippers). Does anyone know of a Canadian Rink Rat retailer? I know that Rink Rat sponsors Canada Inline, and one of Rink Rats biggest promoters, Mike, is from Canada, so its not inconceivable that they may be available in somewhere in the great white north. But if there aren't, where can I get them then? I have only seen them at epuck and the Rink Rat website but I am unsure of what carrier they ship with. I guess the real question is, does epuck or Rink Rat ship with USPS. One last question, does anyone know if Rink Rats are made in the USA? If they are it would negate customs fees. Thanks for any help!

I just ordered mine from inlinewarehouse.com for $5.99 each and it's free shipping. They shipped them out via FedEx but not sure who they would use for shipment across the border. At those prices it'd be worth giving them a call.