Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2013 Bauer Hockey Catalogue

Like the look of the new vapor skate and am happy about the taller holders. These will be my first Bauer skate since XXXs. hopefully my skates don't give out until this line is released whenever that is!

Edited by TommyKru06

Like the look of the new vapor skate and am happy about the taller holders. These will be my first Bauer skate since XXXs. hopefully my skates don't give out until this line is released whenever that is!

JR might have to confirm this but I believe mid-April the APX 2's are out.

Chase @ IW Hockey

You are correct, x100 will be MAP'd at $699.99.

One interesting side note about the x100 though, its not the same as apx minus fusion steel. Very similar, but not identical.

Yes, I thought I put essentially the same spec, looks like I forgot that part.

The X 100 has a down-speced 3 piece tongue (has traditional lace bite guard) and liner, and regular LS2 steel.

Only three new helmets, and they are pretty much the same as their predecessors. I'd think the IMS 11 would weigh a but more due to the fact it has additional padding, coming from the M11 Pro.

What will be MSRP on the APX2 and X100 in jr sizes?

Something I would like to know as well. My skates are breaking down really quickly. It's been only nine months and they are creasing quite badly.

I had to laugh. I showed my 11 year old the catalog and he proclaims in a loud voice, "hey that helmet is really the Cascade Pro!" God help us! He is a gear whore and isn't even a teen yet.

• Like 1

how much will the ims 9.0 cost in canadian $. should be close considering the dollar is the same

I was really disappointed by the totalone gloves. I was a big fan of the fit of the supreme line until now, but I've found the 2013 totalones feel COMPLETELY different on my hand (quite uncomfortable, actually). For those who like the current supreme line, you're going to want to buy up some extra pairs on clearance.

The RBE VIII wasn't in last years catalog either. Bauer picked the wrong SKU to get rid of. They should have eliminated the RBE III as the VIII was starting to gain some major traction with high school and jr players. There are still stores out there with some left if you look hard enough though.

The RBE VIII wasn't in last years catalog either. Bauer picked the wrong SKU to get rid of. They should have eliminated the RBE III as the VIII was starting to gain some major traction with high school and jr players. There are still stores out there with some left if you look hard enough though.

I'm trying hard!! I talked to guys at pure hockey, total hockey and hockey monkey. Some are getting shipments in soon possibly others told to order through Bauer directly. The RBE III is gross, they should've kept the VIII, I think it looks better than the fm480/580

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=bauer+rbe+viii&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=en&authuser=0&biw=1259&bih=619&tbm=isch&tbnid=T1inAOzaXX9Y_M:&imgrefurl=http://compare.productwiki.com/bauer-rbe-viii-facemask/&docid=6hZzP_CI23ez1M&imgurl=http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/bauer_rbe_viii_facemask.jpg&w=500&h=500&ei=Jgj2UMqINoug8gT4zIDACA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=12&vpy=119&dur=361&hovh=167&hovw=171&tx=65&ty=81&sig=114910982800077172872&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=143&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:84%C2'>

I called my local hockey store and they are placing an order through bauer so its all good and just picked up the re-akt, the ims 9.0 will be great, people will be mad about the ims 7.0 and 11.0. Everyone hates the looks of the cascades and bauer did not fix that. On a different note, since bauer now owns cascade do any of you know if bauer will be coming out with a lacrosse helmet?

I was really disappointed by the totalone gloves. I was a big fan of the fit of the supreme line until now, but I've found the 2013 totalones feel COMPLETELY different on my hand (quite uncomfortable, actually). For those who like the current supreme line, you're going to want to buy up some extra pairs on clearance.

What about the fit was that much different? Does it fit wider? Like a 4-roll?

What about the fit was that much different? Does it fit wider? Like a 4-roll?

No, same tightness. They just seemed to have pressure points in odd places when you made your hand into a fist. Kind of like when you try on another brand of gloves, close your hand once, and take the glove off immediately because you know you dont like it. It didn't feel like a Supreme.

However, Bauer has told me that the retail model will be a bit different from the trial pair that was on display at Winterfest, so I promised to try them on again in the store once they're out and give them an update.

Yeah; whenever a glove feels weird, it's best to give them the benefit of the doubt until the retail glove hits. Those samples more often than not tend to be "oops" gloves or gloves that are undergoing running changes and not finalized.

We encountered that with Easton and the RS glove - there were two gloves in the booth back in 2011 that felt worlds apart; same model.