Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013 Fantasy hockey league 2

Since league 1 is locked down, here is a second league.

Yahoo Fantasy Sports

League ID:53701

Password: readytorumble

Draft is January 18th, 11:00PM Eastern

I'm in too. But fair warning - I'm a rookie.

you'll probably end up winning then. Some people put way too much thought into outsmarting everyone else.

I'm in (registered yesterday). I've done this before with a different forum group a couple years ago. I'm no where near good, but it's a lot of fun setting up your roster each game day. It also tends to keep me more involved with the league as a whole. Looking forward to it.

League must be full...good luck to all!

Barts66, you can take my spot, it doesn't make sense for me to be in two MSFHLs. I joined MSH Hockey 2 this afternoon because I was hoping everyone from MSH Hockey 2012 would be able to join in time, so there would be one ModSquadHockey Fantasy Hockey League, and Chadd would be able to delete MSH Hockey 2012. Unfortunately, this didn't work out.

Just bailed from this league as well - sticking to league 1, so another spot is available. Good luck guys.

Looking forward to the draft tonight. Will be able to be there for the first portion of the draft. May have to auto-draft the last because I have a rec league game later tonight.

Oh. . .and my team is Silver Bullets.

i don't think i will be there for the draft, got a game tonite @ 10pm est. Just hoping that my pre-draft rankings work out.

BTW my team name is Smashmouth Express