Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

MSH Fantasy Hockey League 3

7 teams currently registered, we need to have an even number in order to draft on Friday night. please register ASAP if you have any interest.

7 teams currently registered, we need to have an even number in order to draft on Friday night. please register ASAP if you have any interest.

Chadd, you should ask approximately four managers from MSH Hockey 2 to join MSH Hockey 3 instead. If there are twenty teams in that fantasy hockey league and each team is going to pick up two goaltenders, a number of teams are not going to have two starting goaltenders. Obviously, managers can play with one starting goaltender and try to strategically win three of the four goaltending categories, but it certainly puts them at a disadvantage.

Got an even number now.

Reset the draft for 11AM Saturday. I know some may miss it, but I wanted to get it in before the season started With only ten teams, I will add another line of players for each team to make it more interesting, as I did for league 1.

You can always tell the guys that auto-draft. They get Luongo in the second round and Pronger in the fifth.

Nicely done, I had a hard time figuring out which team was which for most of the season. Three leagues is too much for me