Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2013 Eagle Hockey Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/156-2013-eagle-hockey-catalogue/

Not much to note, as everything carries over from last year, except for a new shoulder pad; the Talon 100. It's a newer cut for them, as in without the lace front, including beefed up sternum and spine protection and removable shoulder arches.

That Talon 100 stick is interesting. Pushing it's weight class in line with all of the top brands and even exceeding flagship sticks like the APX (weighed in at 416g in non-grip 87 flex P92) if the catalog measurement is accurate. Using what appears to be a spear construction to me would help with that balance that always seem to come into question amongst any exceptionally light stick from relatively smaller brands.

Weird flex offerings in the 78 and 98. Ridiculous curve in the 33. It's like if someone cropped the heel and inserted a cropped toe of another curve on there...wild.

The only one I see with a removable shell is the PPF x905, which is the Tackla 5000 Pro. Vaughn made that pant for NHL and Canadian retail back when they had the Tackla distributorship.

The only one I see with a removable shell is the PPF x905, which is the Tackla 5000 Pro. Vaughn made that pant for NHL and Canadian retail back when they had the Tackla distributorship.

Makes sense. We have one last pair of those 5000s left and they are indeed uppers and padded lowers last I checked. The buttons give it away.

Are the Eagle shoulder pads only available to the pro's? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Has anyone seen Eagle shoulder pads at retail yet? Web locations welcome.