Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

MLB 2013 Season

With the Blue Jays the favourites to win the World Series, I can't help but feel pretty excited for the upcoming season. As happy as I am to have NHL back, I can't wait for summer to come!

Any other baseball fans out there? What are you looking forward to this summer?

As a fellow Jays fan, I haven't been so excited for a season since the late 80's early 90's!! It's about time one of the Toronto teams decided to step up and actually do something!

As a fellow Jays fan, I haven't been so excited for a season since the late 80's early 90's!! It's about time one of the Toronto teams decided to step up and actually do something!
AA has said "trust me" since he came on board. I have to say, it's really refreshing to see somebody actually build a team without destroying their future, just as he promised.

"In AA We Trust" - Jays fans everywhere.

AA has said "trust me" since he came on board. I have to say, it's really refreshing to see somebody actually build a team without destroying their future, just as he promised.

"In AA We Trust" - Jays fans everywhere.

Must be nice to be handed a gift...well, two gifts.

/Yankees fan OUT

Must be nice to be handed a gift...well, two gifts.

/Yankees fan OUT

I'll take that over "oh, a guy on the 15-day DL? We'll just buy ourselves an all-star to replace them for those couple games..." :P

With the Blue Jays the favourites to win the World Series, I can't help but feel pretty excited for the upcoming season. As happy as I am to have NHL back, I can't wait for summer to come!

Any other baseball fans out there? What are you looking forward to this summer?

Okay, so it took a couple extra years. But now that it's becoming a reality I'll say it was worth the wait :)

as a Pirates fan, i am just going to go sit in the corner and cry!

I bet you're pretty happy only a couple years later, too :)