Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thawu

Total one skates & shoulders, misc. gear

Hey guys, first time selling here as I have some extra gear that I would like to get rid of. Located in the GTA if anyone wants to arrange a meet as well, although I don't mind shipping. I'll post pics tonight once I get home from work.

1. Bauer Supreme Totalone skates 6.5D + new Superfeet yellow - $250 SOLD

I bought these used off kijiji locally because I always wanted to try a pair of Supremes. After putting brand new superfeet footbeds in them, I realized they are not the right size anymore and I get terrible lace bite. They were used for one season by the previous owner and have a little bit of normal wear on them. The reflex tongues have been replaced by what looks like the A&R nash tongue.

2. Bauer Supreme Totalone Shoulder pads sz. medium - $100 SOLD

Wanted an upgrade in protection from my old cardboard shoulders. Find these too bulky and restrictive for my tastes.

3. Bauer Supreme One80 Shins 14" - $40 SOLD

These are used for a couple of pick-up games. I didn't like the strapping and thigh guard and find the shins move too much. Switching back to RBK's.

4. Bauer Vapor X:60 Stick 77 Flex RH p106 - $80 - SOLD

Stick is barely used sitting in my garage. Probably a couple of pickup sessions only. I'm not a fan of the pattern. Only thing is it is cut down 4-5", can easily put a plug back in.