Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Dynasty AX1 - hockeykeller

Stick:Warrior Dynasty AX 1

Shoots: Left

Flex: 70

Curve: Burrows Lie 4

Grip

Michael Keller :

that's me...

5'5

165 lbs

position: Center

I've been playing for 5 years now and currently I'm playing for the bantam AA Orlando Jr. Knights and also play with a couple of peewee AAA teams.

Right now I use a Bauer APX and a Bauer X:60. both of them being Pm 9. But going back to the Warrior Dynasty AX 1; I just got this stick today and it is a very light weight stick with amazing graphics. The stick has the amazing grip with out it having such big ridges on the back. i have not gotten to use it yet but i just taped it up and it is ready for me to use to tomorrow.

71A108BC-3007-41BD-B8D1-68D3E41AAF53-801

427F7F7A-044B-450D-88FE-DB6B7AEEF073-801

Update:2/10/13

Got to use the stick now for a week now used it in 2 practices, 2 games, 1 skate and shoot, and a goalie lesson. the stick still has the great pop it had on the first shot and you can feel the puck the same. The only thing I'm starting to notice is that the tip is starting to chip. I think this is because I'm a center and have used the toe to win the puck but that's the only thing I've seen. but I'm still in love with this stick and how it looks feels with the puck and the grip on it. The flex on this stick is great; the puck just pops off it like nothing and gives you the most accuracy with your shots and hope it still does.

Next ice session: 2/11/13

Update:2/13/13

Just got home tonight from using my AX 1. The stick this is doing great I love the curve and love the pop the stick has left.

Since the last time I wrote I have had two practices and a goalie shooting lesson. The stick is really holding up; the blade is great it has a little chip on the toe but that's about it and that's my only complaint.

I love the snap shots this thing takes with the high kick point and the slappers are amazing.

60minutes , 60minutes, and a full shooting 60minutes.

Next ice session: 2/14/13

Update:2/16/13

So after a couple days from not using the stick I've been thinking of what to say on this stick. This is one of the best sticks i have ever had the feel of the puck is the best of it all. It makes sure you know you have the puck and when you have received it. Your slap shots are another great thing of this stick. When you take them you can just feel the power of the shot when you hit the puck. Snap shots no problems. All strength and accuracy so this is an all around great stick that warrior made but the one and only thing still is the toe it is getting worse and worse. Every time I re tape it some of that part comes off a little but that's the only thing I have a complaint about so this is an amazing stick.

Update: 2/18/13

So its been 3 Days sense I last used this stick so when I started using it again. It was great just the kick and the weight and just going back to the stick. Tonight I had two practices both of them were 60 minutes long Bantam and Midget U 16 practice. The stick is still holding up pretty well and I love it but again the only thing i have a problem about is the toe still. It keeps chipping and chipping so i am having to put tape on the toe twice now.

Update: 2/21/13

So I had practice again tonight but only with my bantam team (60 minutes) . we had practice with our peewee AA team so we had A LOT OF KIDS and a lot of shooting. My shots people were saying were like black rubber bullets and my stick handling was amazing. This stick still has an amazing shot on it so I love it. But now I am starting to notice a big crack in the blade right on the W in the back. I have been taking a lot of one timers lately. So the stick is still great but now i am going to keep shooting and see how long it lasts.

Update:2/25/13

So it is Monday night again and I still have the problem with the blade and it seems to be getting worse. So I had two practices Bantam and U 16 both 60 minutes long. But now I can wiggle the blade and my dad said the crack is all the way through the stick. I think if i take another big shot its going to break so we'll see. But this was a really good stick so far i just hope it does not break as soon as I think it will.

Update:2/27/13

So today I used the stick again and it broke right in the heal I was shooting in a goalie clinic witch was a full 60 minutes of shooting. So I thank warrior for sending me this stick and letting me try it out I hope I can do this again. I loved the stick while I had it, and it was a amazing stick while I had it so again I thank you Warrior.