Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
XveritasX

Warrior Dynasty

Warrior Dynasty Grip

Flex: 75

Curve: Kovalev

Height: 6'
Weight: 175
Postition: Forward

Time-frame of use: Approx 3 months

Aesthetics: In the past few years Warrior has toned down their loud designs. I really like that they are taking this route. Overall this stick looks alright, not bad at all, but nothing special.
7/10

Weight and Balance: The Dynasty is slightly blade heavy, not as much as my one95, but not as nice as my DT1 either. Weight is about average compared to sticks that are one line below the top end.
8/10

Blade: The blade didn't seem too hard or too soft. I did have some durability problems that I will discuss later.
8/10

Shaft/Flex: The stick has a nice mid flex to it. Seems to load fairly easily. I only got to use the stick for a short while, but I didn't notice it going soft at all in that time.
9/10

Stickhandling and Passing: My stickhandling and passing were half decent with this stick. It could have had a better feeling blade, and maybe be a little bit lighter blade. With that said however, I paid about 2/3 the amount of a high end stick.
9/10

Shooting: My wrist and snap shots were nothing special with this stick. I primarily attribute that to being a mid kick. Slap Shots were pretty good, and my one timers were great. The stick loaded effortlessly for them. Each shot would come off nice and hard. My favorite stick in that regard.
8/10

Durability: My only real problem with this stick. It broke down fairly quickly for me. A small hole/crack developed just around the bottom/hosel of the blade. I rarely break sticks so I was surprised it went so quickly for me. I maybe used it 8 times during mens rec games. My one95 on the other hand I have used around 30 times and is still going strong. My DT1 I have used about a dozen times and still looks great.
3/10

Conclusion: I got this stick on a small sale for about $150 CDN. For that price the performance was great. It is too bad the durability wasn't fantastic with the stick. If the next line of Dynasty sticks have the same durability my DT1 has shown, I will consider picking one up for when I play D this summer.
7/10

Warrior Dynasty Grip

Flex: 85

Curve: Kopitar

Height: 5'8"

Weight:170

Position: Forward

Beer league

Aesthetics: looks good as far as warrior sticks go. nice black with yellow highlights. Nothing crazy, but that's a good thing

9/10

Weight and Balance: Has good weight can tell you have something in your hand but still light. The balance is a little blade heavy but I am going to contribute that to the face that I had to cut almost 7 inches off the butt end. This stick is long.

7/10

Blade: Pretty good feel, not too pingy but maybe a touch less responsive than the dolomite that it replaced. Shots come off nice and accurate.

7/10

Shaft/ Flex: My favorite part about this stick. love the shaft shape, slight concave and rounded edges. feels perfect in your hand. not a huge fan of the slick grip but whatever. shaft loads up very easily and to me its a great balance of speed and power. sort of a jack of all trades stick.

9/10

Stickhandling/ Passing: Feel is good, handles the puck nicely, receiving passes is pretty good too, nothing like the feel of the t1 but it gets the job done

7/10

Shooting: I like the way this stick shoots. it is a low/ mid kick so its not as quick of a release but the ease of load and snappy but powerful shots are a nice feature. can take any type of shot with this and be confident of how it will react.

9/10

Durability: for me I didn't have any issues, I play center and its taken its share of hacks and aside from normal wear and tear no problems. shaft did loosen up after a month or so and got a bit whippy, but nothing else happened on my part. still going strong just moved it to a backup stick.

9/10

Conclusion: I would recommend this stick to anyone, especially if you can find it on sale. feels great and will do whatever you need it to do. my only gripe is that unlike the dolomite that this stick replaced it is made in Vietnam. If im paying for a high end stick I would like it to be at warriors main plant in mexico

8/10