Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The RBZ was showcased @ the Lets play hockey expo but within a glass box. Not able to try it on. But man they are a sexy pair of skates.

And they do have that total edge comfort leather on it. Still cant wait for them

Edited by IDoezIt

Any word on the new CCM stick Kadri is using? 2014 model?

CCM has the current RBZ in 65 flex intermediate and 75 flex senior. I like my Warrior 70 flex intermediate. Which RBZ would I be better off with?

Any word on the new CCM stick Kadri is using? 2014 model?

CCM has the current RBZ in 65 flex intermediate and 75 flex senior. I like my Warrior 70 flex intermediate. Which RBZ would I be better off with?

The RBZ feels stiffer than rated, I would say 65. But obviously kickpoint is a factor in feel as well.

Never been a fan of CCM products but these RBK skates are REALLY appealing to me.

Yes, I know the name. More looking for when I can get my hands on it...

as posted publicly on their twitter account, July 19th. Along with RBZ skate line

Will the RBZ skates still have the U foam throughout the whole skate? And is the new holder going to put this skate pitched more on the heels compared to the CL with E-pros and there more aggressive pitch?

Maybe my math is rusty but in several places they say that the taller holder INCREASES turning radius by 10%.

bigger radius implies bigger circle i.e. wider turns

Will the RBZ skate be made in Canada, or in China? I heard that the CCM CL skates were being made in Canada, while the rest of the skates were being made on the other side.

Just got off the phone a couple hours ago with CCM. Here is the 411:

* July 19 2013: CCM RBZ Ice Hockey Skates launch

* Spring 2014: CCM RBZ Inline Hockey Skates launch

- no plans for CCM RBZ Shafts nor replacement blades; just the RBZ 2 OPS

---

---

---

EDIT/ UPDATE: just called CCM again last night to inquire about CCM CL shaft/blade 2 piece combo:

Cosmic: "Will CCM be releasing the CL shaft/ balde 2 piece option?"

CCM guy: "No, CCM is moving forward with just the RBZ."

Cosmic: "So, will there be RBZ shafts and blades then?" (to which the previous response was "No," by a different guy, one week ago).

CCM guy: "The RBZ shaft/ blade combo is not presently available."

So I responded, "I know, but what about in the future, will you be making the RBZ blade/ shaft combo?"

CCM guy: "It is not available now, I cannot comment on whether it will be out in the future."

The way it sounded, there may be a lid on the future release of the RBZ 2 piece. I realize this is pure speculation, after having lived a life full of my asking questions to "people in the know" who were made uncomfortable by my questions (because they were hiding something, or advised not to release intel on future plans). So, it just sounds like there is at least a chance for the RBZ 2 piece.

Edited by Cosmic

No sign of any CL500 protective line beyond the gloves?

I did not ask. The guy was really nice on the phone, and happy to answer all questions and expand upon all types of things; he would have talked all day if I did not thank him and end the call.

If any GTA members wanna see the RBZ skate in person Duke's has one on display not in a case. Nice skate seems similar weight and fit to the Crazylites. New steel is mirror like.