Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

JR, are we allowed to post the CCM sizing guide on here to clear things up regarding sizing? Or is it too soon?

So I've been given the green light to post the sizing guide, which, in my case, didn't work out lol

lpt5.jpg

• Like 1

Correction on that bolded point : there isn't Poron in the ankles, but rather, only on the heel of the Custom Support insoles.

Used the CL500 gloves today at the CCM Skills Camp. In my opinion with my hand shape, these are my favorite gloves on the market at the moment. The narrower fingers really work well for me and the palm, backhand and knuckles are unbelievably comfortable and mobile. I would compare the finger fit to a Supreme in width, a Vapor in volume (height) and the CL in spacing. The problem some people seemed to find with the awkward pinky on the U+ CL, namely that it seemed to catch onto the ring finger when opening and closing the hand, didn't show up here. Have these on your radar guys!

I was at the same Skills Camp, and remember you asking that question! Had I have known I would have introduced myself! That being said I totally agree about the gloves, easily one of the best/most confortable gloves that I have tried on. I have a pretty tough time with gloves becuase I have a pretty wide hand, but shorter fingers. The 15's fit me absouletly perfect, I was really blown away.

I was at the same Skills Camp, and remember you asking that question! Had I have known I would have introduced myself! That being said I totally agree about the gloves, easily one of the best/most confortable gloves that I have tried on. I have a pretty tough time with gloves becuase I have a pretty wide hand, but shorter fingers. The 15's fit me absouletly perfect, I was really blown away.

haha I read your other post down in the main thread area and realized as well :)

The question about honing the polished steel came from my guys who helped me sharpen my pair. For the record on that point, Trevor Luck, the Reebok/CCM rep, said that we could go either way, but that the first sharpening would likely require some more passes.

Will you be joining us at SummerJam?

Bauer EE width is longer than Bauer D width skates and uses a longer holder

My 7EE one70's use a 263, as does a 7D Supreme. The half sizes ( 7.5 - 8.5 and so on) is where the EE gets the longer holder. The full sizes share the same holder in both D and EE widths.

Thanks for the chart, it does give a good baseline. This skate line is looking like a poster child for buying locally. As much as it never really pays to switch to a new skate without a good hands on fitting, this skate really is a shot in the dark for any internet buyers. Let your LHS sell you this one !

Has anyone hadthe opportunity to use both Bauer's P88 and the CCM Hossa curves?

How similar are these curves? Specifically speaking how similar is the lie?

Has anyone hadthe opportunity to use both Bauer's P88 and the CCM Hossa curves?

How similar are these curves? Specifically speaking how similar is the lie?

ive used both, very similar kane curve is slightly more curved at the toe

I went on to hockey monkey to look for a helmet and realized the v08 was only available in limited sizes and colors, does this mean ccm is preparing to release a new helmet?