Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles83

Upper/Lower Combo

I have a pair of both and tried but the buttons didn't line up that well. It worked, but it wasn't ideal.

Take them to a tailor and they can cut out holes that will fit. I had this done with some Bauer bottoms and 520 uppers

Where can I even get uppers and lowers. I was looking for these things a few weeks ago when buying new pants

Most pro stock pants (and some retail) are two-piece construction. A lot of pros keep their uppers and swap their lowers (trades, alternate unis, etc). If you're looking for a specific one of each, check eBay.

Most pro stock pants (and some retail) are two-piece construction. A lot of pros keep their uppers and swap their lowers (trades, alternate unis, etc). If you're looking for a specific one of each, check eBay.

I've seen them on eBay but but never had decent enough pics to see what's going on. I just switched from Bauer one95 pants to a totalone adaptable core with nexus shell. Not huge fan of this shell at all.

I've seen them on eBay but but never had decent enough pics to see what's going on. I just switched from Bauer one95 pants to a totalone adaptable core with nexus shell. Not huge fan of this shell at all.

Hockey Monkey has some pro stock lowers. Unfortunately, the cost as much as the full pro pants they have.

Actually, my 520 uppers fit perfectly with my 7000 lowers. Now perhaps it was the lowers that were designed with the many button hole options.