Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

yet another 9kO on ebay...

850 dollars autographed by Patrice Bergeron, no pictures... i dont think so...

and for the game used Datsyuk at 400 dollars, in the description it says he's only broken 5 all year... i somehow doubt that but i guess there's no way to know...

Datsyuk 9kO

Bergeron 9kO

"Only" broke 5 all year? Great... so we should expect approx 20 uses out of a $200 stick?

and for the game used Datsyuk at 400 dollars, in the description it says he's only broken 5 all year... i somehow doubt that but i guess there's no way to know...

Datsyuk 9kO

Bergeron 9kO

"Only" broke 5 all year? Great... so we should expect approx 20 uses out of a $200 stick?

Don't forget he started using them at the all star game, not at the start of the season.

Datsyuk 9kO

Bergeron 9kO

Don't forget he started using them at the all star game, not at the start of the season.

please don't think i'm an ass if i'm wrong but are you maybe thinking of Selanne? I thought Datysuk started using it around end of November?

The stores that were at the Lets Play Hockey Expo were selling the retail version for $225 - $275.

How about the pro-stock He750's for 95 bucks when you can get them for like, thirty bucks cheaper on the Monkey.

http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...em=110070441465

Another dandee deal: Mission Intake

The best you can get!!! Never been used!!! Clearance closeout!!! Reg. Price: $209.99 Reserve Price: 135.98US. Please see our Store for more professional NHL gear. All is going, MUST SELL!!!
that's like $75 off!!!! :rolleyes:

Hahaha, dont you feel like just emailing that person and saying wtf is the matter with you? I know I do. I got my intake for 129+tax CDN I believe.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NHL-RBK-Reebok-White-Pu...VQQcmdZViewItem

does anyone see anything wrong with this? (I'm actually asking), or has anyone bought anything from this guy? I read a lot of his feedback and he's sold normal 9k skates, grafs, high end sticks, gloves, helmets and all of it judging by the feedback was perfect, I've also spoke to him through e-mail and he explained to me that he gets the skates directly from Reebok manufacture, he is not a retail outlet but an online distributor, he resells inventory from his warehouse in Washington and the reason he gets the skates before they come out retail is because he is a platinum reseller, he also seemed to be on the ball when it came to money discussion such as brokerage chargers and what not, again, I'm just looking for any input possible, thanks in advance

does anyone see anything wrong with this? (I'm actually asking), or has anyone bought anything from this guy? I read a lot of his feedback and he's sold normal 9k skates, grafs, high end sticks, gloves, helmets and all of it judging by the feedback was perfect, I've also spoke to him through e-mail and he explained to me that he gets the skates directly from Reebok manufacture, he is not a retail outlet but an online distributor, he resells inventory from his warehouse in Washington and the reason he gets the skates before they come out retail is because he is a platinum reseller, he also seemed to be on the ball when it came to money discussion such as brokerage chargers and what not, again, I'm just looking for any input possible, thanks in advance

Totalhockey.net....guys here can tell you about them. I have not bought from them.

Totalhockey.net....guys here can tell you about them. I have not bought from them.

so this DandeeDealz guy on Ebay is totalhockey.net?