Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

The suposedly msrp price 949$ !!!!

Oh. I've seen other brands in the $800 range...and knowing I will never buy One90's I haven't paid attention to their retail price...I thought that was a bit high...but didn't think it was out of the realm of possibility.

as the original poster is from the US, like me, he might not have realized the seller is in canada, in which case 949 dollars seems much more ridiculous (to us) than it actually is. i make that mistake frequently with some price figures on here.

as the original poster is from the US, like me, he might not have realized the seller is in canada, in which case 949 dollars seems much more ridiculous (to us) than it actually is. i make that mistake frequently with some price figures on here.

Hmmm... good call. I saw the list price was in US dollars and assumed the $949.99 was as well.

Hmmm... good call. I saw the list price was in US dollars and assumed the $949.99 was as well.

I assumed he was canadian because 949 american is crazy! but even in canada that price is way too mush they sell at my LHS for 699 like he said as "street price"

If you talk to the guy who is selling the one90's and he has a size you want he will sell them to you for 380 CDN shipped. Thats were i bought mine but they were to narrow for my likeing, so i relisted them for more. he is actually a really nice guy. With super fast shipping.

p.s. he gets new skate sizes every weekend, But just one90's.

Thats acually a cool name...Trashers

there's a UHL team called the danbury trashers, gretzky's brother played there a couple years ago.

Was- they folded. Surprise, they were linked to organized crime....