Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

That's nothing, I remember a long time ago I saw something like $200 for shipping here because it was UPS ground. I had asked if they would ship USPS and the seller said something to the effect of "They told us to go to UPS because of the shape and size of the box, we can't ship it USPS."

It's a creative way to rip eBay & PayPal out of fees as well as dupe people that aren't paying close attention "Great! I won a pair of 8090 skates for $100" only to find out that the shipping on them is $200....

Or they lowball their buy it now prices compared to other stuff and bump up the price of the shipping. This happens a lot more in tech items like cellphones so they can be the "cheapest" on the list.

Anyone see Shinedown's skates for sale? Got some old 90s vintage Nikes with Lightspeed 2 holders on em for a buy now price of $299. You can tell its him because the background and bed he usues to prop up his skates are the exact same as you see in the gear pics thread.

Custom One90's

What do you guys think? Are these the dressed up One90s used by a couple guys before they came out?

Pretty much Bauer Supreme 8090s or Supreme 8000s. They are pro-stock, not released to public. They are dressed up to look like One90s.

Custom One90's

What do you guys think? Are these the dressed up One90s used by a couple guys before they came out?

Pretty much Bauer Supreme 8090s or Supreme 8000s. They are pro-stock, not released to public. They are dressed up to look like One90s.

I think more than a couple guys used them. A lot of guys are comfortable with the Supreme line of Bauer skates and didnt want to wear the One90s I guess so they rebadged em and made them look One90ish.

What do you guys think of this one? (pair of CCM Oxysox)

http://cgi.ebay.com/6pairs-Oxysox-CCM-Over...3QQcmdZViewItem

Seems to good to be true since they sell for $18 a pair in regular shops, also no labels and I can't see the "NHL Shield" on shin part. But that could also be because of the positioning of the socks in the picture...

:blink: Why on earth would you buy an old cup ? even if was $1 it would still be too much ! You can only wonder at some peoples idea of what is collectable, seriously .....a cup ? :huh:

No kidding. It's no collectible. You don't know where it's been...actually, you kinda do...and why would you want it?

Maybe I'm an idiot but I think these are sexy as hell with the black T-Blades & laces.

A guy on the site sells those, he makes money so good on him, but they remind me of this

2145097_3_full.jpg

8k helmet......

gotta love using "ancient chinese artifacts" as a helmet stand haha

on another note....these caught my eye

nike

Those Nike's are pimp.

What do you guys think of this one? (pair of CCM Oxysox)

http://cgi.ebay.com/6pairs-Oxysox-CCM-Over...3QQcmdZViewItem

Seems to good to be true since they sell for $18 a pair in regular shops, also no labels and I can't see the "NHL Shield" on shin part. But that could also be because of the positioning of the socks in the picture...

Thats the same price and quanity (6) I paid for mine on EBAY. It is lagit.