Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I could have signed something better then that with my wrong hand, well the least he could have done try to make them look alike.

yeah, a lot of these guys don't leave you feedback until you do. so if you leave them a negative or even a neutral, they will retaliate with a negative even if you had done nothing wrong. This is why I use two different accounts, one for buying, another for selling.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Easton-Stealth-S17-Hock...bayphotohosting

He says that it's Left handed but there's a picture of a right handed stick? and then a picture of a lefty. Seems strange.

There are three pictures of the actual stick, like the curve picture, but the picture that you see that is right handed is a standard photo that is on mny websites that the seller must've decided to use.

First line in the description.

"Eddie Bauer Vapor Professional Hockey Skates!!"

i know it's probably a mom, or garage saler. It just struck me as funny.

I can actually guess the story behind these.

Idiot wears size 11 1/2 shoe and thinks "I could use a roomy skate". Buys them from some closeout internet sale because the Eddie Bauer editions will match with his Ford Expedition. Puts them on and takes to the ice. He falls on his face from them not being sharpened. Figures to get his "tuuk custom blades" looked at by the proshop. The guy who does the edges asks if he is a freak of nature or something for having a size 14 shoe size. Decides that hes never going to get laid from skating because all the girls at public skate are 12 years old, Korean and like their screaming mothers, don't speak english anyways. Puts them on ebay.

First line in the description.

"Eddie Bauer Vapor Professional Hockey Skates!!"

i know it's probably a mom, or garage saler. It just struck me as funny.

I can actually guess the story behind these.

Idiot wears size 11 1/2 shoe and thinks "I could use a roomy skate". Buys them from some closeout internet sale because the Eddie Bauer editions will match with his Ford Expedition. Puts them on and takes to the ice. He falls on his face from them not being sharpened. Figures to get his "tuuk custom blades" looked at by the proshop. The guy who does the edges asks if he is a freak of nature or something for having a size 14 shoe size. Decides that hes never going to get laid from skating because all the girls at public skate are 12 years old, Korean and like their screaming mothers, don't speak english anyways. Puts them on ebay.

If your current job doesn't work out......I think that you would have a future in the psychic friends network. :P