Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

An odd find...Kyle Mclaren's skates. The eyelets only cover the top of the ankles, allowing his foot to spread out more while locking the ankles.

Kind of a cool custom job.

LINK

the "syko" is a new pricepoint stick.

for the price its listed at, thats alot more than pricepoint

This auction is for an AUTHENTIC, NHL GAME ISSUED, Game Used, Game Worn Carolina Hurricanes Bauer Vapor 8 Professional Hockey Skates. NHL game worn, almost new, maybe never worn!!!

???

the guy with the syko i jsut ripped him up, and his excuse was its the only one for sale in the world so i think it fair to ask for 80 more $ then it was worth, then i asked him how he could mis-spell the name of the stick if he has it.

An odd find...Kyle Mclaren's skates. The eyelets only cover the top of the ankles, allowing his foot to spread out more while locking the ankles.

if i remember correctly there are internal lace acceptors similar to skateboarding shoes where there are no external metal eyelets.

if i remember correctly there are internal lace acceptors similar to skateboarding shoes where there are no external metal eyelets.

+1.

i personally had the pro-stock quest 1's, tuuk custom +, exactly the same and everything. Picked up my pair for $100 at my nike outlet 1.5 years ago, they had basically every size in that skate for $150+30% off discount.

They still do lace all the way down to the toes, but have no external eyelets, just the crappy "cloth" lace loops. I honestly didn't feel that it made much difference to be honest, if any.

+1.

i personally had the pro-stock quest 1's, tuuk custom +, exactly the same and everything. Picked up my pair for $100 at my nike outlet 1.5 years ago, they had basically every size in that skate for $150+30% off discount.

They still do lace all the way down to the toes, but have no external eyelets, just the crappy "cloth" lace loops. I honestly didn't feel that it made much difference to be honest, if any.

I thought the same thing when I first got them in my shop thinking I'd have to fix them a lot from tearing but I never had to make 1 repair. They were good skates.

don´t know where else to post this, not an idiot, but the funniest piece of hockey gear i´ve ever seen :D hope you guys enjoy it

Vintage Cooper

Don't laugh, someone in one of the vintage/low profile shoulder pads threads almost bought a pair not knowing they were womens.

don´t know where else to post this, not an idiot, but the funniest piece of hockey gear i´ve ever seen :D hope you guys enjoy it

Vintage Cooper

Don't laugh, someone in one of the vintage/low profile shoulder pads threads almost bought a pair not knowing they were womens.

hahaha! those are hilarious!