Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Doesn't Zetterberg use Franzen's sticks anyway? I don't know the circumstances, but Hockeyotwn had 3 or 4 Zetterberg sticks with 'Franzen' on the name plate last time I was in. Hank's tape job and everything, as well as his price tag (ouch!)

wow, never saw a jersaey with that high grade of stenciling before!

definately a pro job :D

Note: the high grade lettering unique to this jersey.

Easton GX 9500

Just in case anyone has huge hands. And if Drewhunz or TBLfan is looking for more gloves to add to their collection.

Some brand new black dominant GX800s surprisingly went for $100+. I put a hundred on them just to see where they might go and got out bid.

If that's the case, I got about $1k in old easton GX gloves in the closet. :lol:

Easton GX 9500

Just in case anyone has huge hands. And if Drewhunz or TBLfan is looking for more gloves to add to their collection.

Some brand new black dominant GX800s surprisingly went for $100+. I put a hundred on them just to see where they might go and got out bid.

If that's the case, I got about $1k in old easton GX gloves in the closet. :lol:

Post some pics in the show it off thread? I'm a big fan of the GX gloves.

Easton GX 9500

So 14.5 is now huge?

not that big and posting them pretty much keeps anyone that is looking for a deal to buy them.

14.5 is big compared to my hands, so my mistake for generalizing it.

I won those 9500's. BTW, anyone looking for those already has an alert set up, so no need to get lurkers to put up bullshit bids just to see what people are willing to pay for the clasics.