Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I thought this one was good

http://cgi.ebay.com/bauer-one90-stick_W0QQ...1QQcmdZViewItem

"originally bought 07/14/2008."lol then seller says its "brand new " then at the end "it was only used 1 time."

So is he buying this in 13 days time, playing a game with it and then shipping it out to the winner? :lol:

Come on Marty! Get into the Delorean! We need to buy skates!

hahaha :lol:

Its always good to know that he was gentle with it especially with the 'S' missing from the St Louis branding...

Whats wrong with this eBay seller, regularly selling hockey gear and yet not one positive feedback but instead a negative. I surely would hesitate to buy from them, to say the least...

RGD sports

There is totally nothing wrong with it especially if you want to give away money and stuff..

All stock pics as well..How do you report these people or at least give eBay the heads up on certain sellers?

People should be smart enough to check feedback before bidding.

What do you expect? He's from NJ

How about this jag off? $94.95 for mid-level Jofa "pro stock" shin guards?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pro-Stock-RBK-Jofa...1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess they're "rare"

Whats wrong with this eBay seller, regularly selling hockey gear and yet not one positive feedback but instead a negative. I surely would hesitate to buy from them, to say the least...

RGD sports

There is totally nothing wrong with it especially if you want to give away money and stuff..

All stock pics as well..How do you report these people or at least give eBay the heads up on certain sellers?

I guess they're "rare"

But all the guys in the NHL are wearing them...

RGD sports

I guess they're "rare"

But all the guys in the NHL are wearing them...

I have a higher end model of Jofa elbows that I purchased for $15 a month ago at my LHS

Buy it now option looks a bit stiff...

Eagle gloves

Possibly meant $80?

Well he does mention that he needs a new helmet, maybe this has something to do with it... ;)

Maybe they are $8G and he wants a REALLY nice helmet *L*

Gretzky Rookie

This guy is charging 33.00 for shipping, yet 40.00 for local pick up!

I work for FedEx and at 1 time they charged us $3 to ship anything within in the US. $33 for a baseball card is a joke.

That is where all the sellers make the money

All, or even most would be inaccurate.

They take a good little extra then what shipping is. I bought a jersey, 15 for shipping, and it only cost 3.92. So 11, isn't that bad. Alot of sellers don't, but 33 to ship a hockey card is retarded!

They take a good little extra then what shipping is. I bought a jersey, 15 for shipping, and it only cost 3.92. So 11, isn't that bad. Alot of sellers don't, but 33 to ship a hockey card is retarded!

Clearly $33 to ship a card is unreasonable. But I was pointing out that you are way off base with your original statement.

Clearly $33 to ship a card is unreasonable. But I was pointing out that you are way off base with your original statement.

Yes. My original statement was off, but it wasn't meant to be taken literally. I was referring to the fact that many ebay users will increase s+h rates to expensive prices, because they don't think their item will be auctioned off for what they think it is worth!