Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I'm sorry, I just can't resist and I don't think this is anyone on this board but I have to laugh at how greedy people are. This is a freely aquired item. He's hoping to get $23 plus + 10 shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ll%3FMyEbayBeta

I paid 36 bucks (shipping in) for one of the free mini Roy banners the Habs give out on Retirement nights.

Greedy seller or stupid buyer.

That's the biggest visor I've ever seen.

It's like a metal workers shield fixed to a hockey "halmet"

That's not a visor. That's a replacement windshield for a 1980 Ford LTD.

This auction is for AUTHENTIC, NHL TEAM ISSUED/GAME USED 2007 Carolina Hurricanes Custom Pro Stock Professional NHL Player Issued and Game Used Hockey Stick. This is a custom made, custom Pro Stock NHL professional hockey stick, made for an NHL professional hockey player. These sticks are for professional play and are the best hockey sticks made. This stick is not cracked and has a lot of use left in the stick

They sure know how to get a point across. This certainly is not a new or retail stick, but clearly a PRO stick from PROFESSIONAL players in a PRO league who play other PRO players.... pro. :rolleyes:

This auction is for AUTHENTIC, NHL TEAM ISSUED/GAME USED 2007 Carolina Hurricanes Custom Pro Stock Professional NHL Player Issued and Game Used Hockey Stick. This is a custom made, custom Pro Stock NHL professional hockey stick, made for an NHL professional hockey player. These sticks are for professional play and are the best hockey sticks made. This stick is not cracked and has a lot of use left in the stick

They sure know how to get a point across. This certainly is not a new or retail stick, but clearly a PRO stick from PROFESSIONAL players in a PRO league who play other PRO players.... pro. :rolleyes:

The only thing more professional than that pro piece of professional gear...is the professional company selling it and the professional looking ad they professionally posted.

Jersey

I dunno, looks like a good deal? Ron Huston memorabilia is pretty rare, after all.

hmmm, jersey..... or child's college fund....?

such a difficult decision! :lol:

That's the biggest visor I've ever seen.

It's like a metal workers shield fixed to a hockey "halmet"

That's not a visor. That's a replacement windshield for a 1980 Ford LTD.

HaHa, i bet you the guy who bought that was looking for a half shied motorcycle "Halmet" :D

I dunno, looks like a good deal? Ron Huston memorabilia is pretty rare, after all.

I got a kick out of the tag on the jersey....Gunzo's made the Seal's jerseys? It takes a MSH person to find those minute details

I got a kick out of the tag on the jersey....Gunzo's made the Seal's jerseys? It takes a MSH person to find those minute details

Yep, Gunzo's and Gerry Cosby's used to make gameissued jerseys back in the day.

haha, I should have known they would have been discussed ad nauseum on here already.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're ugly as hell, but the process of "re-skinning" looks interesting.