Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

There is just so much wrong with that post. He listed it under gloves, and is too stupid to rotate his pictures. And get a real camera, FFS.

his feedback says it all, HE SELLS REAL JERSEYS and not the fakes that are so prevelant on this site.

Yeah...but do you believe it?

They look legit to me.

Those jerseys look fake to me. I didn't think the practice jerseys had tie-downs, the Reebok vector should be white, not a non-matching yellow, the NHL shield looks crooked, and the tag on both the back of the neck and the dangler from the wrist look off.

Take a look at a Platinum Practice jersey on the monkey, looks nothing like it.

Pro practice jerseys do have fight straps, the logo is the right color(supposed to match, and the yellow is off color), the neck logo and tag are right. The tag on the front is the new tag for the past two years, or at least this year.

Those jerseys look fake to me. I didn't think the practice jerseys had tie-downs, the Reebok vector should be white, not a non-matching yellow, the NHL shield looks crooked, and the tag on both the back of the neck and the dangler from the wrist look off.

Take a look at a Platinum Practice jersey on the monkey, looks nothing like it.

The vector looks okay to me: Orpik w/yellow practice jersey

Can't comment either way on your other points, though

My bad, I was going off the looks of the retails shown at most online stores that have standard neck tags, white vector logos, no hem tag (I guess they moved it from the back/neck) and the hang tags have several pieces. Oh well.

Knockoffs, the lot of them.

The Reebok Vector is the tell-tale sign.

His: 7e60_1.JPG

Auth: 51-41175-P.jpg

Not to mention the odd sizing (54 and 58 are not available, but all of the knockoff sites have them in those sizes)

As far as the practice jersey goes, no double elbows, as well as the Vector logo, and no pique texture to the jersey (as he's trying to sell it as EDGE.) If it were the 6100-style practice jersey, it wouldn't have the Reebok jock tag.

The guy did his homework though because it looks(except for the material and jock-tag) exactly like my 6100 pro practice jerseys. I dont see anything wrong with the vector logo, at least compared to my yellow pro practice jersey that I bought from the Lightning.

I did just notice it's missing a seam that arcs around the vector logo. *shrug*

*Edit - Ok, I think I know what you mean, the Vector logo differs from the EDGE style practice jersey.

Sure, there are tons of stores who sell the legit ones. It is controlled pricing so if you buy one at Mellon it will be the same price in another store.

It's really quite simple...if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

JR I'm a season ticket holder for the Pens. I don't recall seeing the authentic practice jerseys for sale inside the Igloo. Tomorrow night I'll make a special trip inside the Pens Station to ask, but I don't think they sell them. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.

Oh, you wanted practice...sorry

You won't find those.

I have a Jofa game-worn Penguins :)

Practice is what the guy is selling and what the debate is about.