Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Son of a bitch. After I clicked the link I went back to eBay to search for something, and the front page that says "Items you might be interested in" is now split between hockey gear and jock straps. Thanks dude.

Son of a bitch. After I clicked the link I went back to eBay to search for something, and the front page that says "Items you might be interested in" is now split between hockey gear and jock straps. Thanks dude.
hahahahaha

Man you better hope no one uses your computer

Warrior Oilers Franchise Gloves

These look like nice gloves, but couldn't you get customs for that much?

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Is there anything special that i'm not seeing in these gloves? I mean they don't even tell you what size they are. It's up to $390 and that's nuts for a pair of gloves.