Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I emailed the seller of the RBK "Crosby" pumps and she's like, "yup, the pumps are working fine, i just pumped them and they're intact." heh

crosbys skates have no lace look, don't have a working pump, and don't get sold at equipment sales.......All of his old gear is in boxes in the equipment room....

Here is what she had to say:

Dear epstud74,

THAT IS NOT TRUE, I HAVE PROOF THE PUMPS ON EVERY REEBOK

SKATE BLOW OUT AIR, THEY ALSO LOSEN THE BOOT TO ADJUST

TO YOUR ANKEL. ON THIS CROSBY SKATE YOU PUSH IT NOTHING

HAPPENS. AS I WAS THERE THEY HAD HIS GAME USED STANLEY

CUP FINAL SKATES BUT SOMEBODY WON THAT AUCTION FOR

$11,000.00. I GOT TO TOUCH THEM AND GET A FEEL EXACT

SAME BOOT AND DESIGN THE PUMP DID NOT LOSEN ANYTHING

AS THE NORMAL ONES YOU BUY DO, IT SIMPLY JUST BLEW OUT

THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF AIR. THESE WERE USED IN ONE PRACTICE

BY SIDNEY CROSBY AS I BOUGHT THEM AT THE EQUIPMENT SALE

IN PITTSBURGH AS I WAS DOWN THERE, THATS THE MOST

PROOF I CAN OFFER YOU.

REGARDS

-KAREN

Here is what she had to say:

Dear epstud74,

THAT IS NOT TRUE, I HAVE PROOF THE PUMPS ON EVERY REEBOK

SKATE BLOW OUT AIR, THEY ALSO LOSEN THE BOOT TO ADJUST

TO YOUR ANKEL. ON THIS CROSBY SKATE YOU PUSH IT NOTHING

HAPPENS. AS I WAS THERE THEY HAD HIS GAME USED STANLEY

CUP FINAL SKATES BUT SOMEBODY WON THAT AUCTION FOR

$11,000.00. I GOT TO TOUCH THEM AND GET A FEEL EXACT

SAME BOOT AND DESIGN THE PUMP DID NOT LOSEN ANYTHING

AS THE NORMAL ONES YOU BUY DO, IT SIMPLY JUST BLEW OUT

THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF AIR. THESE WERE USED IN ONE PRACTICE

BY SIDNEY CROSBY AS I BOUGHT THEM AT THE EQUIPMENT SALE

IN PITTSBURGH AS I WAS DOWN THERE, THATS THE MOST

PROOF I CAN OFFER YOU.

REGARDS

-KAREN

Why get in a pissing match with the seller? If it isn't right contact ebay and have them pull it.

Because no one should ever turn their cheek at injustice, no matter how trivial it may seem. It's why I got kicked out of the JLA.

I caught Batman glaring at Wonder Woman as she pranced around the Hall of Justice and tho we all did it, he liked to make really sexist remarks towards her. I laughed it off but Aquaman was in the room and got all righteous and told me off for not saying anything about it but didn't say anything to Bats, probably because he knew he'd receive the ass-beating of his life. Whatev. He pops off and then goes to tell Superman, who's about as sexually repressed as they get, and he gets all pissed off like he just found out I stuck it in Ma Kent back at the farm. I tell him he only defends Wonder Woman and never Black Canary, tho admittedly she likes the dirty talk and once made me wear pantyhose over my face and put a knife to her throat when we'd snuck off when we were supposed to be spying on the Legion of Doom. But I'm getting sidetracked. Superman tells me that this isn't a good example to be sending off and got all butthurt about me making him lose face in front of the new guys (Plastic Man? Really? The guy turns into putty. Whoopty shit. His superpower is all-over flaccidity.) and tells me he can't have dissention on the team. I tell him to take the kryptonite beads out of his ass and walk off, and that I'll be back in the next Whatever Crisis anyway because the DC writers are crap. The JLA can eat my sweaty ass.

I caught Batman glaring at Wonder Woman as she pranced around the Hall of Justice and tho we all did it, he liked to make really sexist remarks towards her. I laughed it off but Aquaman was in the room and got all righteous and told me off for not saying anything about it but didn't say anything to Bats, probably because he knew he'd receive the ass-beating of his life. Whatev. He pops off and then goes to tell Superman, who's about as sexually repressed as they get, and he gets all pissed off like he just found out I stuck it in Ma Kent back at the farm. I tell him he only defends Wonder Woman and never Black Canary, tho admittedly she likes the dirty talk and once made me wear pantyhose over my face and put a knife to her throat when we'd snuck off when we were supposed to be spying on the Legion of Doom. But I'm getting sidetracked. Superman tells me that this isn't a good example to be sending off and got all butthurt about me making him lose face in front of the new guys (Plastic Man? Really? The guy turns into putty. Whoopty shit. His superpower is all-over flaccidity.) and tells me he can't have dissention on the team. I tell him to take the kryptonite beads out of his ass and walk off, and that I'll be back in the next Whatever Crisis anyway because the DC writers are crap. The JLA can eat my sweaty ass.

LOL, that's my fault, I took "JLA" to mean Joe Louis arena...

Not ebay but a stick review from HG

alright, December 10, 2008

Reviewer:

billy

the best stick is the p88 because my PM9 blade broke after 54 games

This thread is MSH's eBay version of "Best of Craigslist"

x2

I think we need some hockey gear craigslist ads in here, I've seen quite a few questionable ones, wish I would have posted them.

This guy has rbk edge (authentic??) jerseys for super cheap.... I am wondering about this before committing to buy, and quality is hard to tell, like this one: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...tn%3D3%26ps%3D5

Can anyone verify?

He labels these jerseys as 48-60, which are authentic sizing method, but keeps covering the bottom right corner of the jersey with the sleeve (which is where the replica jerseys would have its patch saying S-XXXL label) so I can't tell, but I would very much buy these jerseys regardless, unless they are complete fakes... these prices are still amazing for even a replica.

Or he could take a hint at the price... or the cheap material that is very apparent in the pictures. Seriously, look at the crest.

The crest looks awfully shiny. This is the 1st time I've really taken a look at it. It does not look authentic at all.

I bet Crosby really put those laces in his new skates. The smaller skate for pros comment made me piss myself.

No, I really think there have been cuts in the Pens equipment budget and they are trying to save by not selling laces they can still use.