Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Ha Ha Ha stars fan! Im in Arlington and your prolly right, either on or under them!

Freshman year when I played football we played them and they make everyone leave the stadium within 10 minutes to stop gagn fights, and the floodlights go off after 5 minutes.

He must be idiot of the decade, those damn skates have been posted more than the "leaked" rather stolen pics of the X:60s.

I still don't know how he's not been hit with some kind of cease and desist letter.

Anybody know an unfortunate soul who has bought one? I'd like to know if his work has lasted or if it peeled the first time they went out on the public session.

I still don't know how he's not been hit with some kind of cease and desist letter.

Anybody know an unfortunate soul who has bought one? I'd like to know if his work has lasted or if it peeled the first time they went out on the public session.

There was an idiot on youtube who sounded like a kid saying that he had to have them and would die if he didn't. Don't know if his parents ever shelled out the cash though. Hopefully they didn't.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Sherwood-Pro-Stock...3DLVI%26ps%3D54

"Sher-Wood" Gloves

Looks more like the garbage from Cheap Jim's.

and they say eagle on them why

They say "EAGLES" Probably made for a team called The Eagles

But pro ranger gloves

Pretty sure they never made it to the NYR locker room, hehe.

Ranger colors, made for some other team by who knows what company.

Funny stuff, when I was at the local pro shop, they had heeps of those gloves. ( I Can walk to Depew, NY) The guy said they were Eagle gloves.......but we all know they are not. I tried them on, yes they have a nice feel, very fine thin palm, it felt as if they would last only a few games. Would I pay $80 for them..no way.

I think the E-Pro's only come in black at retail though, so those might be legit pro stocks.

Other colors are available via special order.