Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Those are disgusting. And I don't mean that in the PHEW sense either.

I need new gloves, and will probably keep them as part of my collection any ways. I'm willing to drop $20 for them for sure. My new Franchises will be on their way soon.

wierdest gloves ive ever seen. lol i like the PHEW joke!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NHL-Warrior-Stroker-Fra...=item19b1416ae4

seems a little expensive considering they are on hockey monkey for $196.99.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is a fail! -->>> http://cgi.ebay.ca/WARRIOR-CREEPER-13-BLAC...p3286.m20.l1116

That price is comparable to the original price in CAD. It's kind of stretching considering the "ebay idiots" shown in this thread. That would be like putting hockeyx in the thread because they didn't drop their price when HG, HM and Icewarehouse did. You might as well put any small LHS in the thread because their prices will be higher than online retailers.

Now if he was charging $350 for them, I would agree, he'd be an idiot. For $60 more than online retail, he's just overpriced.

I need new gloves, and will probably keep them as part of my collection any ways. I'm willing to drop $20 for them for sure. My new Franchises will be on their way soon.

Wait, are those sprayed? lol

Wait, are those sprayed? lol

Yeah i was wondering the same thing and the person told me yes they were. Why would you buy sprayed gloves?

Wow. $800, WHAT A STEAL! That has to be one of the biggest ebay idiots around, what i dont understand is how they dont realize that not one person bid anything on any of this shit yet they still insist its worth that much! On a sidenote, how much do you think a crosby autographed rimouski jersey would be worth?

Wow. $800, WHAT A STEAL! That has to be one of the biggest ebay idiots around, what i dont understand is how they dont realize that not one person bid anything on any of this shit yet they still insist its worth that much! On a sidenote, how much do you think a crosby autographed rimouski jersey would be worth?

well, judging by the price of this Lecavalier stick, ELEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS!!

well, judging by the price of this Lecavalier stick, ELEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS!!

From his ebay profile:

All About Me

What everyone should know about me:

I am a professional hockey player. I am very new to eBay and am looking to build up a positive history and feedback rating.

Things I sell:

I sell new and used hockey equipment in all forms.

Yeah, I call BS.

at least take better pics....... :D

That's done intentionally. Pictures that don't show the blade profile, nameplate, anything defining, etc...